Part 58

"You all right buddy" asahi asked throwing away his knife holding jaehyuk who was shaking right now.

"These people are very very bad, they hurt hyukie , so much , i told them you would be angry if they hurt me , but they never listened" jaehyuk was sniffling at asahi's chest not letting him go at all.

"See this is what happens when u don't listen to me , i told u not to climb the horse , and see now you got yourself in trouble , but it's ok , it was my fault too i scared you , and put all my anger on you" asahi said pulling up jaehyuk's face from his chest to see those soft innocent teared puppy eyes, asahi just chucked at how adorable jaehyuk looked right now, wiping his tears as jaehyuk again buried his head in asahi's chest , as if it was his safe heaven , his safe place, and asahi's heartbeat being the melody which made him feel safe and secured.

Asahi wanted to just carry away jaehyuk  from this cruel world and keep him safe right now, he himself didn't know why but one thing was sure that he was definitely falling for this alpha clinging on to him right now.

"Hyukie want's a piggy back ride from pretty omega, because hyukie is scared" jaehyuk murmured head still buried.

"Only if u listen to me from now on, orelse i will leave you here and go" asahi said.

Jaehyuk now completely pounced on asahi that asahi fell backwards and hit the ground with jaehyuk above him hugging him tightly. "You will not leave hyukie here ,ever , if I'm staying here pretty omega is staying with me , because no one can dare to beat red eyes, hyukie is sry , from now on i will listen to pretty omega , here wait a minute , i have something for you, hope you will forgive me" jaehyuk said slowly getting up holding onto asahi's one hand like a child scared that asahi would leave him here and run away.

Jaehyuk looked down in guilt now sitting on asahi's torso , using his other hand to pull out the a small parcel from his pockets , half of it was smashed.. "oh no it is ruined ahhh, but here you go , this is for you , i know you must have been hungry running around chasing me , so i had bought this so that i can give it to u and ask for forgiveness...here..hyukie is really really sry" jaehyuk said still looking down extending his hands carrying the parcel towards asahi's face. Asahi used his other free hand to take it, he just smiled at the half smashed pork ribs which was present in it.

Asahi could see jaehyuk was still scared to look up , scared that he is is till angry with him.

"Well , this will do for now , but how can i eat it when u are holding my other hand, now let me go jaehyuk " asahi said.

"First promise me you will not leave me here" jaehyuk asked finally raising his head looking deep into asahi's eyes.

"How can i ever let you stay here in this filthy cruel place,even if i want to my heart won't let me" asahi said.

"Promise" jaehyuk asked now smiling through his wounded face.

"Promise" asahi said.

Jaehyuk just dived down to give a peck on asahi's lips "i knew it , my omega loves me too much to let me live here alone" jaehyuk said finally letting go of asahi's hand and getting off of asahi and sitting next to him.

Asahi got up to taste the pork ribs , even though it was smashed a bit , it still tasted good.

"Ok thanks for this, even though it is half ruined it tastes great ,hear have a bite" asahi said extending a piece towards jaehyuk , jaehyuk just came forward and took a bite.

Asahi finally came near jaehyuk giving him a peck on his cheeks , "now enough of this sulking and lets get back now ok, here come on" asahi said sitting in front of a jaehyuk.