Part 78

Jaehyuk was stunned on how  brave Asahi was acting right now, it kinda scared the alpha to see this cute yet daring side of this omega.

Asahi  suddenly hugged Jaehyuk so softly melting into his chest inhaling his alpha's scent almost falling too deep into it feeling comfortable. They stayed like that for a while as they were hearing each others breaths , calmly feeling a strange comfort with no words just their breaths which were in sync.

Soon jaehyuk could see that Asahi's hold on his waist got loose , jaehyuk was a bit worried for the omega.

"Oye you ok, did you sleep off or did you pass out, why do u drink when u know it was never your thing" jaehyuk said slowly rubbing Asahi' s back as he laid on jaehyuk's chest.

Asahi woke up with this sudden touch a bit nauseous all over as the wine he had had with no much food was making his body go through a roller payer ride as he lifted his head eyes half opened "I feel weird" Asahi said looking at  Jaehyuk .

"Fuck what happened are you sick , did the wine get you, on god Asahi" jaehyuk said not having any idea what was going on.

Asahi started to hold his stomach coughing up almost about to puke  , jaehyuk knew what was happening or was about to happen now.

" no no no way dare you Asahi don't, not on me" jaehyuk said now panicking .

Asahi almost pucked but held it all in which kinda bought some relief to jaehyuk.

"Are you planning to get down now crown prince Asahi" jaehyuk asked from down looking at Asahi who was now sitting comfortably on jaehyuk's torso as jaehyuk laid on the bed.

"Why , I have all the right to stay here as long as I want, I have all bloody right Alpha Jaehyukie , you are my husband so if I want to hug you I can hug you anytime you get that" Asahi said like a angry kitty pointing his finger at jaehyuk's nose poking it angrily,as he said "get it , get it" he continued.

Jaehyuk didn't know how to respond to that , Asahi was like a determined kid not ready to let go of his big stuff toy claiming it cutely.

When jaehyuk just started back at Asahi in shock, Asahi got more angry  now hugging jaehyuk tightly again, " I have all right to do this, and even you can't stop me from doing this" Asahi murmured into jaehyuk's chest.

"So you will be staying here then , if you are not going back" jaehyuk said finally having no energy to fight back at this angry drunk kitty ruffling his hair.

"You know I can't sleep alone down there , it's too dark and scary and I can't even smell you in my room that is more annoying, so now you are coming with me back to my room so I can feel secured and can also smell you" Asahi said looking up now getting done jaehyuk's torso holding jaehyuk's hand pulling it , indicating he wanted jaehyuk to come along with him.

Jaehyuk got up from the bed now sitting on the edge but not getting up.

"That's a lot of work , why don't you just sleep here then , I will wake u up early in the morning so that you can go back to your room after you get all sober in the morning fully embarrassed, oh ya I can't wait for that" jaehyuk said imagining how Asahi would act in the morning when he will realise how clingy he was being right now.

"No this place is way scary than my room, I have never come here since , since you know what, it haunts me more if I stay here longer so pls Jaehyukie let's go before the menmory of that day's nightmare hits me again pls" Asahi started to panic.

But the candle light lit room made the big master bedroom more visible now , the portrait of his parents were still hung on the wall. Asahi was now observing the whole room , it was just the same as it was when he was little everything was just the same kept the same way in the memory  of the late king and queen of the land of the rising sun.

"My fears are coming true Jaehyukie pls hurry up" Asahi said now as the images of what had happened on the last day of battle with the land of the rising calm flashed back in his head , everything ended in this room. He lost he everything that day . A day which was marked by the death of a innocent Asahi and his beloved family. The images of blood being spattered everywhere as his parents lost their life just to protect him and his brother , all those images were back and Asahi was too weak to ever stand now.

Jaehyuk could see Asahi was shaking.Jaehyuk came forward to hold Asahi's hand " let's go then" he said hoping Asahi will just grab his hand so that he can just pull out Asahi from this room as soon as possible because jaehyuk knew exactly how it feels when your  dark nightmare from your past flash before your eyes.

Asahi just pushed away Jaehyuk's hand as it was a bit too late all the chaos's , the cry's of his parents and the pain were already echoing in his head.

Jaehyuk knew as long as Asahi sees everything that surrounds him all the memories will keep coming back. He just pulled up Asahi on the bed before covering his face with the blanket as Asahi sat on the bed. He could see Asahi was in silent panic attack,  he hugged Asahi who was under the blanket trying to calm down his shaking body hoping this was helping patting Asahi's back.

"I didn't know this place would affect you so much no wonder you never stepped in here and always choose to be in your room below" jaehyuk said.

When there was no response from Asahi jaehyuk got a bit more scared for the omega slowing letting go of the Omega before going around To blow out all the candles in the room so that Asahi would not see anything , just lighting  up one candle and coming close to asahi.

Slowly pulling down the blanket with  the candle in his other hand now looking  at Asahi still idle eyes crunched.

"It's ok it's fine now, I blew out all the candles so you won't see anything that will remind you of the past look here" jaehyuk said bringing the candle closer looking into at Asahi'eyes as Asahi slowly opened his eyes .Asahi was surprised to be welcomed by the alpha's eyes which was staring back at his orbs with so much concern.

"So now are you gonna come down or not" Asahi asked trying to forget what just happened as now he felt the ease to breath with everything around him black and also the comfort that he felt in the alpha's eyes for him.

"Yes yes let's go" jaehyuk said in a hurry now wanting to get Asahi away from this room already feeling a bit guilty for what ever just had happened.

"Shall I give you a piggy back ride then will that make you feel better" jaehyuk asked cutely touching Asahi's face using his palm holding on to the candle in the other hand.

"Really, will you" Asahi said as his eyes brightened.

"Of course" jaehyuk said.

Asahi saw how the candle wax was kinda falling on jaehyuk's hand and hated it and blew it out which tuned the room completely black except the moonlight, "The candle was hurting my Jaehyukie so it had to die" Asahi said climbing on jaehyuk's back,all set to go back a bit happy.

"Weren't you just saying how afraid you are of the dark and came all the way up , now suddenly you are ok" jaehyuk said holding on to Asahi who was on his back as he made his way to the door to go back down to Asahi's room.

"Well it is not the same with my Jaehyukie , your my candle" Asahi said ruffling his face into jaehyuk's neck, which the guards outside definitely saw.

"Yeah you guys don't forget to give a weird look at him tomorrow so that he will remember this and get all embarrassed" jaehyuk said to them. As these two were making their way to the stairs jaehyuk could see mashiho coming out of his room.

"Oh.." mashiho who was still half sleepy was shocked to see jaehyuk and a cling on Asahi on his back.