Part 68

Warning smut ahead

Asahi finally started to moan  into jaehyuk's mouth losing control over himself, not even realising he had actually lost this battle with this so called alpha. Jaehyuk couldn't stop smiling inbetween their kiss, as their bodies were synced together. Jaehyuk let go of asahi's mouth only then asahi realised what had happened, he knew his mouth was completely empty now.

"You are a naughty omega aren't you" jaehyuk said smirking being proud of himself. Asahi no matter how much he loved this alpha, currently wanted to punch him in his face maybe break some of his teeths too. But he couldn't because he was weak for this alpha, falling for his trap shamelessly.

Asahi just wanted to kick the alpha above him, but at the same time his inner desires which were blooming in him since he woke up for this alpha had reached its peak and now that the alpha was giving him his fantasy he fell for it or maybe take advantage of it.

But Asahi didn't wanted jaehyuk to think as if he was enjoying this act, or wanted him to see that he gave himself for the alpha, or has accepted defeat to this alpha, so he tried to hide his expression and asahi exactly was a pro in doing that putting up a no emotion face, even though he was feeling the satisfactory feeling only the alpha named Yoon Jaehyuk can give him.

Jaehyuk saw this, he saw how asahi was acting as if he was not impressed at all, as if jaehyuk was not good enough for him, nor accepting defeat , he didnt see any anger on   omega's face, it was as if for asahi this loss was just a child's play and not a big deal at all.

Jaehyuk now stared back furiously at the omega stopping his movement, asahi fucking hated it when jaehyuk stopped but well he is a egoistic idiot too , so he just held in his desires. Jaehyuk now glared at asahi, crunching his forehead a bit annoyed , because asahi was not moaning nor was looking pleased. Jaehyuk felt as if his win meant nothing to asahi, as if asahi pitted the alpha so much so he gave him away the victory, and if that was true jaehyuk would rather lose than get a pity win from this omega.

"Why? Don't you like it, did the lose make u mute"jaehyuk asked coming more closer to asahi's face, as their lips brushed.

"Naaa, be a grown man yoon jaehyuk, i am not gonna dwell on this stupid childish act of yours and what is there to like" asahi said staring back at jaehyuk before giving a smirk.

"You shouldn't have done that" jaehyuk said now as if he left insulted by the omega's words.

"Done what" asahi whispered back, oh god he loved the look he just saw on jaehyuk's face, he knew the alpha in jaehyuk felt insulted and annoyed, which made asahi more happy because on one hand now jaehyuk being jaehyuk will do anything now to satisfy him because Mr alpha's ego got hurt , on the other hand the defeat he had by drinking the medicine was nothing compared to this and with that his needs will be fulfilled without him acting all drooly  and desperate in front of the alpha.

"Hamada asahi i love how your brain works" asahi self praised himself."now bring it on alpha, I'm so badly holding it in" asahi thought.

Well asahi was right, jaehyuk would do anything right now just to make asahi moan, and feel satisfied.This was like a new challenge for him, already forgetting the previous victory he had on this omega, and forgetting the whole purpose of why they both ended up here naked legs tangled, bodies glued to eachother.

Jaehyuk kisses asahi now soflty as if his lips were as fragile as rose petals, jaehyuk knew his way around and made sure asahi will fall for his soft play, jaehyuk nippled on asahi's lips for a few minutes before kissing it tenderly ,slowly and asahi's lips automatically captured jaehyuk's lip unknowlingly as asahi felt precious in jaehyuk's embrace kissing him back, which made jaehyuk feel like he is melting the omega.

The kiss was sweet filled with love asahi kissed him back , while jaehyuk's hands slowly brushed over asahi's body slowly, making asahi melt in his touch. Jaehyuk liked the way asahi replied back to his touches,well it was enough to gain back his confidence.

Jaehyuk flipped over himself still holding on to asahi , as asahi was on top of him now, but jaehyuk never led go of his lips , kissing him now that asahi's hands were all around jaehyuk's nape while jaehyuk's hands worked over asahi's back, sometimes grabbing asahi's back muscles a bit harshly which turned on the omega even more, as asahi released soft gasp's in jaehyuk's mouth.

Jaehyuk now worked slowly on asahi's ears wetting it kissing it softly before whispering "now wait till i make you moan" he said going lower.

As his hands went lower along asahi's back , teasing asahi's pink rim , brushing his own hardiness against asahi's before flipping back asahi suddenly that now asahi was back to being on the bed with jaehyuk above him.

"Now lets get to the good part" jaehyuk said letting go of asahi's lips, asahi who was soo deeply in love with the kiss automatically came forward to capture jaehyuk's lips, "oh now you liked it don't you" jaehyuk said before kissed him a bit more lustily, as his hands played with asahi's hard member, making asahi release soft moans, but jaehyuk was not satisfied with it, before slowly holding both of asahi's legs in his arms pulling it up slowly continuing to kiss asahi , pushing in his hardness on already adjusted rim slowly, starting to thrust in deeper in each go until he could feel asahi's touch on his back tighten , knowing he had reached asahi's soft spot, increasing his thrusts, grunting while asahi too was too lost in it that he gave up his act of acting as if he didn't care enjoying this beautiful feeling his body was craving for , grunting and slowly breathing heavily. Jaehyuk did the same too, doing his best, but this time nothing was lusty or aggresive or harsh, they both were going in their own pace, feeling , enjoying each and every movements they were going through , kissing with love soflty and tenderly.

This went on for few more minutes before asahi knew he was knotted, jaehyuk could also feel it but they didnt stop kissing eachother, with so much love lost in eachother.

Soon before they knew jaehyuk was spooning asahi as their eyes felt heavy.

They were interrupted when the old lady from the previous night had come in to check on asahi just to see these both cuddling eachother under the blanket.

"Young love" she said which kinda woke up jaehyuk, who automatically held asahi tighter protecting him against his own boy, as he felt a presence of a intruder.

"Oh sry your highness, its just me, just come to check on the crown prince, looking at the empty cup and him i can say he is all better, it saddens me to see you ppl leaving so early , so we have organised a small camp fire and dinner as gratitude to your visit, a carraige has also been prepared for tomorrow's travel.There are news that the entire land of morning sun have been searching for you two since today morning.

Jaehyuk just nodded and singled his gratitude before saying " both the islands will forever remember your hospitality ,and will pledge you to help you in need, thank you" he said as the old women left.

"Oye, you naughty omega wake up i am hungry"jaehyuk said pinching asahi's cheeks a bit hardly to wake up the young boy.

Asahi just murmured , jaehyuk knew asahi needed to eat too. Jaehyuk after changing into more decent clothes dragged asahi's hands which almost made asahi fall down and wake up "wtf is wrong with you , you moron" asahi screamed.

"Good your up and awake now dress up we need to go for dinner" jaehyuk said. Asahi realised he was naked and pulled up the new clothes which was set aside and wore them.

Jaehyuk knew asahi was too tired to walk he could see asahi dragging his legs, before asahi could even get out of the hut, jaehyuk went behind him and suddenly carried him , which scared asahi.

"This is what happens if u act like a stubborn child and dont have your medicine, lesson learnt?" jaehyuk asked carrying him not caring about the people outside staring at them.