Part 60

Asahi didn't know why he just couldn't hold himself anymore, as he let it all out , his tears, tears of joy as well as tears of sorrow.

"Oh god , how can i be so dumb all this time , the promise sign, the time when jaehyuk was in shock the 1st time he saw the mark on my body , most importantly his fear for fire, that night on the ship yard, the way he was shocked to see my white fur ,and the trauma , the way he was screaming not to hurt him, how could i have not known it was him. All this time i thought i had lost my special friend whom i had befriended  when i was young because i thought he didn't keep  his promise , only to see he was here all along, trying to keep his promise , why, how" asahi said banging his head against the wooden railing of the balcony , as his hand bled ,not caring.

Turing around to see jaehyuk peacefully sleeping , now looking around the treehouse, they both aged well all these years, but this place was still so special for both of them all these years and it was still the same even today.

Asahi was too scared now as the sun started to come up , he was scared to face jaehyuk now, because yoon jaehyuk will  no more be  the cute drunk guy , but a narcissist alpha again , the annoying one too and over that it will not be the same jaehyuk in his eyes anymore.  This is the guy asahi had waiting all along since the day young jaehyuk had promised him that he would come and find him again and save him from the torture he was going through , take him away from here to a happy place where they could play all day without any fear of getting caught or sneaking out.

Asahi was not in the right mind right now, especially had no idea how to face jaehyuk right now, how can he even face him now , how can the person he is supposed to hate with all the blood in his body and the person he loved all these years be the same one. Just how. Why was faith playing this game with him.

Asahi wanted to just go off somewhere far right now , because he had no guts to face jaehyuk or anyone right now, he just wanted to run away from everything , even the truth , and clear away his mind, he slapped himself several times wishing this was a dream , wishing it's just a early morning dream, and  jaehyuk was not the guy his heart was waiting for all along , perhaps it was.

Now that he actually sees it, ever since he met jaehyuk , he could never actually hate him , not a single day, he never hated him,maybe he was annoyed but hate , no never, ever since their marriage , jaehyuk was really someone he kinda was falling for rather than hating.

"Ironically i guess i was in love with a enemy all along, maybe it was a sign telling me that there was always a soft place for this guy in my heart, maybe my heart knew it, that  the innocent guy i met all those years ago  was the alpha i was meant  to marry." Asahi thought.

Asahi came back in to see a drooling jaehyuk still deep asleep hugging a pillow thinking it was asahi , making the cutest face ever. "No wonder i fell for u that day when i 1st met you when we were young , and slowly fell for you since i met you again" asahi smiled sitting down next to jaehyuk, playing with his hair.

Slowly sitting on the bed , pulling up jaehyuk's head and placing it on his lap, wiping his drool.

"Oh god, now that i look at you more clearly , you look just like him, your eyes, why did i never noticed it , these cute eyes they are the same innocent cute eyes. Am i the reason you changed so much all these years, you had told me you will get stronger and become a brave prince one day and come and rescue me, is that why you shut your heart , and pushed away your innocent side so deep down , that it will just come out when u no more have control over your emotions, when you are drunk. Now i get it, the little you and the drunk adult you are just the same person, no wonder i always adored your drunk side ,that reminded me of a younger jaehyuk, thats why i always used to fall for it" asahi said brushing jaehyuk's bangs.

"Thank you , for coming back for me , for risking everything just to find me, you are even ready to give up the land your forefathers won over using sweat and blood, just for me, how lucky am i , a guy who lost everything including my childhood, my parents, everything over one night , for a mistake our parents committed. You became that small hope of happiness, after i lost everything , those memories i made with u when we were young eased all my pain , and today too you are here ready to give up the most precious prize the ppl of your land own just for me , just so u can fulfill your promise, is that why you were ready to come back here with me and make a deal with me ." Asahi said.

"only if you knew it was me all along, would you still fulfill your promise, only if u knew the guy you adored all these years and searching for is me, will you still keep the promise , or break it and hate me more" asahi said tears now rolling down his cheeks and fell on jaehyuk's forehead.

"What if you hate me when you come to know its me , your enemy all along , the guy who saved you that day , the guy u are so much keen to meet is me , i don't want you to hate those beautiful memories we made when we were kids, those were the most precious moment for both of us , because we both were suffering from our own personal trauma back then and those memories healed us, gave us hope to live on to keep the promise we made eachother. I don't want you to hate me, hate our beautiful moments we built. What if you get disappointed when you come to know it's me, will you hate me more, will it ruin the bond we are beginning to make with eachother. Will you be dejected to know it was me all along, the annoying omega you hate, would you still accept me after everything and still keep the promise , or will you break it off with me. I'm sry jaehyuka but now that i know who you are , there is something that i can never ever  stand , that is hate in your eyes for me when you will come to know who i actually am , and how we are connected since the past. Should i just keep it away from you and adore you from far, because I'm too afarid of losing you when the truth is out, maybe i need some time, need some guts to come out with the truth in front of you. Until then let me love you from far." Asahi said still crying , sniffing , giving a peck on jaehyuk's closed eyes before slowing placing his head back on the pillow, sleeping next to him.

Adoring the sleeping jaehyuk , asahi was sure for now , he is in love with this alpha next to him , maybe he was all along since they were young, maybe all along asahi had given his heart for this alpha. "Let me cuddle you for a while before i leave because i still don't know how to face you yet, i still don't know how to even look you in the eyes anymore once you are up , because everything is different now, and i need some time to adjust myself and face you , need some time to get my thoughts and be ready to see you again, where i can secretly adore you until i find the guts to come out in front of you and tell you who i actually am."asahi said pulling jaehyuk closer hugging him tightly , as if he found the person he was waiting for all along his life , finally having him in his arms.

Asahi soon after a few minutes broke their hug getting up , wanting to go away for a while , because his mind was all fucked up right now. He needed to go away , run away from everything , it was too much for him to take in, his heart was in a dilemma , whether he will lose jaehyuk after jaehyuk will know the truth or will jaehyuk accept him and love him despite of who he really is. He didn't wanted to lose jaehyuk , if keeping this whole truth a secret from the alpha will make the alpha stay then he would gladly do it. But now he needed to go away from everything, everyone , because he was not ready to face the alpha yet , even though he decided to keep this as a secret he still didn't have the guts to look at the alpha or engage with the alpha yet.

Asahi got out from the bed giving one last kiss to Jaehyuk before going down the tree house, untieing the horse and hopping on it to go away , away where no one existed or knew him , so that he could clear out his mind and come back strong to face the alpha again.

If there was one place which helped asahi all the time , it was the lonely sea outside the city , the abandoned sea where usually no one used to go , except it was just occupied by some forest tribes, who had nothing to do with the royal rule.