Part 42

Warning smut ahead

Jaehyuk was more than suprised to see the spot he had visited years ago was still exactly the same, the red bed was still in the corner of the room, the first aid kit ,the tiny wooden box was still on the side table near the window.

Jaehyuk didn't know if it's the same person he was searching for  was living here or someone else must have taken it over and made them theirs.

Asahi's mind was too hazy right now to actually think anything right now, he himself was blinded with desires right now that he had no idea where he was right now, only thing in his mind right was the rainforest scent of the alpha near him , he just wanted to grab the alpha as Jaehyuk slowly lowered Asahi on the bed about to admire the treehouse he was in right now.

Well guess asahi was not patient enough , it was still dark for him to look around where he was actually right now that he just kicked off his red blanket he was wrapped in right now before pouncing on Jaehyuk's back as if he was wanting a piggy back ride when jaehyuk was about to go to check out the balcony of the treehouse.

"You didn't get me all the way to this unknown dark place to just leave and let me suffer on my own , you alpha , u better take your responsibility"Asahi screamed into Jaehyuk's ears clinging on his back.

"Woah woah , omg you need to calm down why are u so hyper since we came here"jaehyuk said.

"Because you are not giving me what I want , and now not even paying me any attention,if u didn't wanted to help me then why the hell did you approach me and lead me here you ass"Asahi was surely pissed.

Before Jaehyuk could even talk Asahi held Jaehyuk by his neck before letting go of his legs that had wrapped around Jaehyuk's waist now standing on top of the bed Turing around Jaehyuk leaning down hands still on Jaehyuk's shoulder , matching their height, red eyes staring intensely at the alpha that the alpha himself was now scared of the omega.

"Guess I woke up the wolf hmmm" Jaehyuk said.

"Shut up its all ur fault" Asahi said now pulling down Jaehyuk with him suddenly as the bed made a squishy sound because of the sudden weight of two, the omega's lips now nibbling on the alpha's scent gland, Jaehyuk laying now on top of the omega, Asahi held on to the alpha's neck too tightly not even allowing him to move.

"Wo wo u need ..to calm down....ahhhh" Jaehyuk moaned at the way Asahi was playing with his scent glands on his neck with his tongue.

"I said shut up"Asahi murmured annoyed by the alpha.

Asahi was seriously making Jaehyuk feel things now as his idle hands which was frozen until No slowly started to make their way up towards the lining of Asahi's lose breezy tunic slowing going under it .

When Jaehyuk's cold hands came in contact with Asahi's bare skin asahi felt shivers over his body he knew he had seduced this alpha enough to begin this play , holding on to jaehyuk's shoulder now letting his mouth go of the alpha's nape, letting him take over now.

Now Jaehyuk lifted his head staring into Asahi's calmed eyes now as one hand played under his top other hand admiring the omega,imagining how come he never notice how angelic asahi looked and those soft eyes of the omega, made jaehyuk's heart flutter.

"Guess u will be needing a piggy back ride tomorrow ,don't blame me tomorrow, u triggered me" Jaehyuk said rising his eyebrows.

"Well i said it that day and I'm saying it today again i can handle you well"Asahi defended himself.

"Just tell me , only I can make you feel things u never get to feel, and take you to your paradise"Jaehyuk said teasing Asahi's lips with his fingers still not kissing him.

"Are u fucking testing my patience now" Asahi whispered closing his eyes enjoying the way one of jaehyuk's hand was playing with his chest while the other hand was nibbling his lips.

"No im just letting u know it's gonna get wild" Jaehyuk said before giving a peck on Asahi's lips.

But Asahi wanted more than a peck before Jaehyuk could detach his lips from giving a peck, Asahi's hand on his alpha's shoulder gripped it hardly just to pull him back to kiss him more now pushing his tongue inside jaehyuk's mouth exploring Jaehyuk's mouth , which took Jaehyuk by surprise, asahi was seriously the most daring omega he ever met.

Asahi didn't let go of jaehyuk's lips until he could sense Jaehyuk was actually going out of breath as he let go of the alpha's lips as both started to leave out hot breaths on each other's mouth.

"Beat that" Asahi challenged Jaehyuk with a smirk.

"Oh boy u will so badly regret it tomorrow" Jaehyuk said before pulling off the omega's upper tunic over his head before raising both the hands of omega Above his head tying it with the omega's top.

"if u try to loosen this knot or ask me to stop you lose"Jaehyuk said now smirking.

"Bring it on" Asahi said, he knew Jaehyuk will go hard on him tonight, happy atleast he is getting what he wanted.

Jaehyuk slowly spread up Asahi's leg now sitting inbetween , diving in as his mouth left pink marks all over his chest , Asahi held in his morns , loving the wet tongue all over his bare chest wanting more.

"Trying hard to hold it in, not for longer now" Jaehyuk said slowly lowering the omega's silky pants.

Jaehyuk slowly kissed Asahi's toes before moving up to his ankle then his knees and upper thigh before slowly moving his fingers near Asahi's mouth..... indicating to suck on it which asahi gladly did.

"Ahh this is no fun anymore"Jaehyuk said as Asahi was still biting his lips harder holding in his screams , wiggling his tied arms only now and then.

"Jaehyuk suddenly removed his own red silky top he was wearing and tied up the omega's eyes.... "Now let's see how your senses work...without you seeing ha" Jaehyuk said...playing with Asahi's shaft before suddenly putting in his already wet fingers into the pink rim.

Asahi let out a small moan suprised by jaehyuk's action... "now that's my omega, let it all out now" Jaehyuk suddenly whispered in Asahi's ears ,Asahi finched unable to see anything and jaehyuk was giving him sudden attacks.

Jaehyuk finger movements started increasing its tempo making Asahi to lift his head up..eyes blinded..starting to release his moans now loudly.

Jaehyuk just looked the sight in front of him the omega looked more sexier than ever hands tide moaning being a sweaty hot mess.

Jaehyuk hands were now filled with the released omega slick ...making it easier for him to enter more fingers in mouth capturing the half hardened omega's cock by his mouth bobbing his head.

"Alpha pls pls slow down ahh i cant shit I don't know oh god...ahhh"Asahi was screaming now feeling vibration all over his body his body moving at jaehyuks tempo automatically losing his shit.

Jaehyuk suddenly released his stronger scents to calm down the omega a bit... continuing his lusty deeds... now pulling in the omega closer before suddenly flipping him over as asahi's head now was submerged in the pillow , Jaehyuk admiring the omega's back view .

Asahi yelped and cummed at the same time all over his alpha's hands.

Jaehyuk's hands slowly massaged over the Asahi's round buns before slowly kissing Asahi's tail bone going up slowly, leaving sloppy wet kisses on the omega's back  going up until he reached the omega's scent glands near his neck now licking it , inhaling his favourite  sweet rose scent which made him foggy,  hand's squeezing his omega's butt inbetween which made Asahi scream in between.

"You lost round one so badly, are u ready for round two now" Jaehyuk blew cold winds in Asahi's ears before whispering, sudden spanking the omega...

Asahi loved this game Jaehyuk was playing with him, he would lose a hundred time, if it will get him exactly what he wanted, the omega was certainly getting addicted to the alpha's sexual appetite .

"Hmmm...yes alpha..." Asahi said lifting up his hips asking for more giving his green signal.