Part 35

Jaehyuk finally let his guilty filled shaky hands to open the door .. to see yedam cleaning the wounded asahi as Asahi purred in pain ... the tear stained cheeks were enough for Jaehyuk to clench his palm strongly  ... "I'm sorry this is all bloody my fault.... " Jaehyuk said without holding back. His eyes locked with that of Asahi  ...Asahi could tell how much the alpha meant those words.

Yedam saw Jaehyuk enter and bowed to him.

"How is he.." Jaehyuk asked eyes staring at the pink flesh visible along asahi's chest.

"The burn is a bit severe as its on an already present wound ..... else of it he is fine"Yedam said as Jaehyuk came closer to  them staring at asahi's fresh wound.

"May i ?" Jaehyuk asked Yedam. Yedam just nodded ,   "I will leave it to you sir ..... i will prepare for the docking we are approaching bay in few hours "Yedam said before leaving the room.

Jaehyuk took over and sat next to Asahi clueless about what to do next . He did see some herbal medicine paste was placed on the side table and some fresh binding gauge cloth.

"You are supposed to put the paste on the wound then wrap it with that piece of cloth if you are clueless..." Asahi said pointing his hand at the cup.

"Oh... ok" Jaehyuk said taking the cup .... A guy who had no idea about any of these stuffs was now keen to know about them just to help the omega.

"By the way its ok.." Asahi said.

"Ha...? What .." Jaehyuk asked still confused.

"It was not your fault .... So its ok .....don't feel guilty  or blame yourself we all have our own fears ...we all are humans here ... there is nothing to be ashamed about" Asahi said.

"Ah ... oh... but still its a silly one don't you think.... I bet everyone will mock about me behind my back after what ever they saw today" Jaehyuk said now applying the paste on the cleaned wound.

"It's not silly idiot.... I didn't want to say this yet but if it makes u feel better i have a silly fear tooo....well I'm claustrophobic  ..... now that we are even stop calling it silly it's annoying... " Asahi said.

"Wait ... what ....how and why didn't i knew about that.." Jaehyuk was still processing everything.

"Well its a secret ... like how your fear is your own secret... mine is my secret.. you receive what you give ... that's your secret and this is mine..."Asahi  said.

Asahi hissed when his open flesh came in contact with the herbal paste. "Shit ... does it hurt that much ... here bite it .." Jaehyuk said extending his hand to asahi.

"It's fine.." Asahi  said holding on to the pillow next to him tightly as the burning pain hit him harder.

"It's not fine .. your definitely in pain .. stop acting cool I can clearly see it ..now bite it..." Jaehyuk said now bringing his other free hand near Sahi's mouth.

Asahi bit onto Jaehyu's  hand trying to deviate his pain while Jaehyuk didn't care about the sharp teeth that was clinching on his hand ignoring it, applying the medicine with his other hand , waiting for few minutes until the medicine would get dried up and adjust itself and reveal the pain. When asahi's bit's were not hard as before , Jaehyuk knew the pain had reduced moving away his hand from Asahi's mouth and pulling down his coat sleeves before the omega can even look on the alpha's hand , covering it so that the omega won't see it.

"I saw that.." Asahi  said.

"Well i have had harsher wounds....so its nothing....no need to feel sorry about it..."Jaehyuk said trying to act all cool.

"Everytime i start to get a feeling that you are a better person .... You go on and act like an narcissistic  ass" Asahi  said a bit annoyed.

Jaehyuk was again clueless , Asahi  noticed how dumb the alpha was even though he always acted as if he knows everything and  facepalmed himself. "You dumbo now wrap it .... Take this.." Asahi  said handing Jaehyuk the gauze cloth from the side table.

"Uh.... Ya ...i know that .... I was. ..... just waiting for your pain to reduce a bit more... hmph..."Jaehyuk said eyes wandering around not meeting Sahi's eyes snatching the cloth as Asahi  chucked , before realising he was smiling covering his mouth and going back to his emotionless cold stoned face again.

Jaehyuk neatly wrapped up Asahi's wounds before buttoning his shirt back up, Asahi  took over and buttoned up his shirt quickly.

"What, now your all shy....i have seen every inch of you ....if u remember...." Jaehyuk said.

Asahi just screamed feeling embarrassed " ya ya i know we did it last night no need to bring that up everytime to irritate me..."Asahi  said.

"Now rest well ... we will approch your home soon..." jaehyuk said.

"Hmmmm....." Asahi  said laying down now staring at the ceiling.

"I said to sleep not stare at the ceiling" Jaehyuk got a bit irritated as the omega  was not taking care of himself ..that is resting and ignoring his words.

"I can't you dumbo it's fucking paining and kind of irritating...." Asahi screamed back.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... hmm....shall i sing for you then...." Jaehyuk asked.

"Your gonna do what now....I'm already in pain and you want my ears to bleed now too or what .." Asahi  was shocked.

"Shut up i took singing lessons when i was young , mother always used to sing me to sleep everytime i was scared or hurt....I thought i could try .... You know what...I'm singing now you can hear it or just ignore its up to you .. stupid omega"Jaehyuk said starting to sing sitting on  the other side not facing Asahi.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And, blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
'Til we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life....

When Jaehyuk was half way done he could not hear Asahi  neither cursing or talking back at him or stopping him .... So he stopped and turned back around to see the omega sleeping silently ...Jaehyuk smiled listening to omega's soft snores.

"See i told you ... I'm not a bad singer after all..."Jaehyuk said finally getting up and pulling up the blankets covering the sleeping omega silently making sure not to wake him up and tucking it in ..sitting comfortably on the nearby chair still wondering aboutAsahi's previous burn mark.

LAND OF THR RISING SON.

"Hope everything is prepared finally our both prince are coming home...everything is prepared right.... One thing goes wrong i will slice you all into dust...get that... Asahi  might have been married to their son but still Asahi  is a son of this land and they are still those cruel bastards who took away everything from us... nothing can change that..so don't show them any sympathy or concern.... Especially their so called crown prince.... We should make his and his clan life so miserable here that they will leave on their own .... Leaving our both princes behind...."Kanemoto Yoshinori  current commander of the land of the raising sun... said to their loyal soldiers.