Part 83

Warning smut

Jaehyuk's kiss was turning more aggressive than what asahi had thought about. Asahi tried to match him now holding jaehyuk's waist a bit hashly as his nails dug deep as the cold wind hit his half exposed upper back.

Asahi had expected this , expected to get hurt tonight, well he willingly dragged back jaehyuk into it because he was jealous about what the alpha might do with another omega to calm his rut down.

Jaehyuk suddenly let go of asahi's lips as asahi started to pant badly to catch some air still closing his eyes, waiting for jaehyuk to kiss him again. But seconds passed and Jaehyuk didn't kiss him . Asahi felt the sudden grip jaehyuk had on his hair and back started to loosen up. Asahi finally opened his eyes, to see jaehyuk just staring back at him blankly, well asahi did see one change jaehyuk's eyes were more soft this time and they were back to its dark black colour.

"What happened" asahi asked. " are you ok" asahi asked now letting go of jaehyuk's waist to hold both of his cheeks soflty concerned about the alpha that he was head over in heels with but never tell cause he is scared to love this alpha forever.

" you can still go if you want to" jaehyuk whispered back looking at asahi's eyes which were inches away from his eyes concerned.

"No , I am a man of my words, its a no, I am no way leaving do you get it" asahi said this time soflty with love and pain in his voice.

Asahi stepped down from jaehyuk's foot, letting go of jaehyuk's cheeks taking a few steps back, jaehyuk though asahi was actually changing his Mind and now all set to leave, but he was wrong all the way.

Asahi just ripped away the rest of his own shirt which was already half ripped by jaehyuk before making his way back to jaehyuk to hold his hand pulling him towards him softly and making his way to the edge of the balcony.

" Looks like the full moon is a blessing in disguise , isn't it, it looks so pretty" asahi said looking up. He. knew jaehyuk was already feeling heavily guilty and asahi wanted to just make him feel better.

"Are you serious right now" jaehyuk asked him back , asahi just smiled back at him leaning against the Golden railing of the balcony , pulling jaehyuk more closer, suddenly placing jaehyuk's hands that he was holding onto until now across his waist as he hugged back jaehyuk placing his head on jaehyuk's chest.

"Do you think I am joking" asahi said now looking up at jaehyuk now releasing more of his sweet rose pheromones. Asahi pulled down jaehyuk's nape now to kiss his scent glands , inhaling jaehyuk's sweet wet forest scent which was wild.

Jaehyuk held asahi's bare back hashly know as his big veiny hands traveled around his back as his fingers danced on the omega's skin.

Asahi detached from jaehyuk's neck to look back at jaehyuk's eyes and saw the brown golden orbs to be back , kinda smiling at the same time kinda nervous.

Jaehyuk kissed asahi's neck going lower as Asahi arched his back naturally standing against the golden railings of the balcony looking up adoring the full moon as th alpha now started to taste his chest sucking on his buds turning them bright red as his tongue and teeth took over it. Asahi felt chills all over his body by the jaehyuk was eating him.

Asahi wanted to moan but held it back grunting his teeth together, he was just embarrassed right now hoping no one will catch them doing this crime of lust.Jaehyuk used his other hand to travel all the way back to asahi's mouth forcefully making him open it and placing his fingers in as asahi sucked on it closing his eyes now as jaehyuk enjoyed tasting his fav pink buds he had ever tasted.

Jaehyuk went further lower with asahi still sucking on his fingers to kiss Asahi's abdominal. Jaehyuk suddenly flipped asahi over as he now stood behind asahi's back.

Asahi suddenly released a loud sound due to this sudden suprise by the alpha.

Jaehyuk wasted no time to kiss and suck the omega's shoulders especially his scent glands near his neck inhaling deeply the sweet rose smell later going on to kiss asahi's shoulder blades. Sometimes biting it harshly which would leave deep bite marks on the omega's back. Asahi lost it and started to breath a bit heavily, leaving small sounds every time jaehyuk went aggresive.

There was something asahi felt by the way jaehyuk was touching him. It was soft asahi felt the love in jaehyuk's touches at the same time he felt the sexual tension that the alpha had held in through his aggressive actions. It was a mix of love and pain and asahi fell hard for this kind of touch. "Dont stop touching me alpha...I'm getting too addicted to this so just do what ever you want with me today" asahi said eyes closed now gripping on to the railing hardly . Jaehyuk's hand traveled around Asahi's waist to pull him back abit as Asahi felt some hardness pressing against his butt checks as Jaehyuk continued to lick onto asahi's ears and neck from behind.

"You cant go now" jaehyuk whispered back in his ears.

Asahi tuned back around to stare back at jaehyuk's eyes . " I never planned to leave that was only you" asahi said now kissing back jaehyuk as his hands now traveled all the way above jaehyuk's thighs to hold on to his hardness over his trousers.

Jaehyuk released a soft moan which made asahi smile between their kiss. Asahi just pushed back jaehyuk still holding on to jaehyuk's hardness , as Jaehyuk let him, still kissing asahi until jaehyuk's leg hit it's back against the small table at the side on the balcony.

Asahi pushed his own hands inside jaehyuk's trouser to fell his hardness, himself suddenly releasing some slick due the erotic sensation his own body was feeling by the alpha's presence and touches.

Jaehyuk pulled up asahi's hands to flip their position again leaning asahi over the table flat to kiss his neck a bit aggressively now that asahi started to actually moan than holding it back , he lost it when jaehyuk teased his inner thighs wasting no time in pulling down his trousers and throwing them among the rose bushes which surrounded them. Asahi now felt goosebumps all over his naked body as Jaehyuk started to taste and lick his inner thighs going up and up as Asahi gripped hard on jaehyuk's hair laying on the table flat.

Jaehyuk licked his already slipping slick teasing asahi near his sensitive area as asahi suddenly started do feel a electric wave over his body making him shake a bit. Jaehyuk didn't stop here he could see asahi was himself too hard wasting no time to hold Asahi's hardness creating a harsh friction with his own hands. Asahi couldn't speak because of this sudden intense movement of jaehyuk's hand that was wrapped around his hardness. Jaehyuk pulled up Asahi gripping on his hair harshly with his other hand as asahi too himself gripped on to the alpha's hair as they crashed their lips. While jaehyuk was no way near to slow down his action continuing it as his mission to make the omega cum in his own fingers at the same time kissing asahi who was not even in his right mind right now . Jaehyuk showed no mercy to the omega, and continued to kiss him even though asahi was just drooling all over. Now a bit shaking due to the sudden orgasm his body was going through as his toes twitched as his legs began to shake.

"Cum for me baby" jaehyuk said in between his kiss as Asahi just held his mouth open wide, as the saliva was dripping from his lips unable to even look as Jaehyuk everything turned blurry around him as his body finally released it, Jaehyuk could feel his fingers turn sticky and wet because of the sudden release.

Asahi started to breath heavily still not having any idea what just happened , trying to get back to his senses but jaehyuk didn't have any patience to wait for asahi to get back to normal he just kissed Asahi again to pull him down from the table , but asahi 's shaky legs wobbled when it touched the ground. Unable to stand still. Jaehyuk held him kissing his neck again . Jaehyuk just turned him over hashly in ago lowering Asahi's upper half on the table face down.