Part 84

Warning smut

Asahi was too high to even think what jaehyuk was about to do, he was already having multiple orgasms and jaehyuk was no where near to waiting for asahi to calm down , well the sweet rose scent from the omega had already broke the glass ceiling and the alpha in  him just took over,jaehyuk kissed asahi's back aggressively as his hands slowly moved over in between his inner thighs as asahi laid , face down on the table holding against the table with one of jaehyuk's Hand  on his head,to position his omega,for whom the alpha in him was craving so badly since the very beginning.

Jaehyuk's other hand continued to tease the omega's inner things going up until it could sense the wetness and the slick asahi had released due to the sexual feelings his body underwent because of all these seductive erotic touches from the alpha. "Your already prepared for me well, guess its the invitation I was waiting for all along" jaehyuk said in his deep voice more like growling , before asahi knew he could feel jaehyuk's long lender hands in his holes going as deep as it could , asahi just murmured and moaned agains the table.... "Do you like this" jaehyuk asked himself Bowing  down whispering against asahi's ears  before biting and licking his ear lobes.

Asahi just moaned against the table too lazy to answer back to the alpha, "answer me baby" jaehyuk said pulling his fingers out to push it back in.

"Ye..yeah..ahhh,..yes pls as i said before you can wreck the hell out of me today ...I ...I am all yours alpha" asahi finally said back panting lifting his head to look back at the alpha.

"So don't stop show me what it feels like to be in hell and heaven together" asahi said in his low soft voice.

Jaehyuk wasted no time to pull up asahi to turn his head to capture his lips .. " this is why you always turn me on"he said continuing to kiss asahi as asahi kissed him back soon the idle fingers that was deep inside asahi's slick filled pink hole started to move that asahi gasped while kissing jaehyuk just his head turned back, soon Jaehyuk wasted no time to increase his pace.

asahi was drooling all over again mouth opened with  just jaehyuk savouring each and every corner of asahi's mouth with his lips and tongue kissing back asahi hardly with one neck holding asahi's neck while the other hand' fingers fucking asahi's hole in a harsh pace that asahi started to moan loudly into jaehyuk's mouth but jaehyuk was now here stopping from fingering the omega or kissing him, seeing asahi like this was all the alpha wanted to turn him on more. Holding  asahi's neck hashly with his other hands as the omega's neck turned red with the finger print of the alpha's hands around it .  It was not soon before asahi cummed against against the table , shaking again but jaehyuk's hand were not done playing with the omega's hole until it was completely wet with the slick that the omega released again and again due to the electrifying harmonal sensation, signalling it was ready for knotting.

Jaehyuk pulled out his hands before pulling up asahi , he held asahi's waist to lift him and Turn  him around making the omega to sit on the table now facing him. Asahi was hardly able to breath or sit but his eyes couldn't stop adoring the alpha, he looked hot covered with sweet and heavy breaths. All asahi could do was stare at jaehyuk's Adam apple as it went  up and down and his golden brown eyes which was driving him insane.

"Knot me alpha" asahi said in his low voice exausted, " knot me already pls i beg you" asahi said pulling jaehyuk closer to take some support as he was not able to sit on his own on the table without a back rest placing  his hands across jaehyuk's neck. Jaehyuk split up asahi's thighs to stand in between.

"Undress me then" jaehyuk said.

"i like it when my fingers are covered with your slick like this" jaehyuk said to asahi showing his hands "now undress me baby so that my cock can taste your slick too" jaehyuk said licking asahi's lips.

Asahi slowly let go of jaehyuk's neck to  kiss his Adam's apple that had got Asahi's attention since a long time , going further to kiss his chest to slowly pull down the alpha's already unbuttoned satin top down and throw it.Asahi kissed jaehyuk's abs and licked his all the way till  the alpha's waistline.

His hands that was holding the alpha's shoulder blandes till now made its way to the front to untie the knot in jaehyuk's trousers only to be helped back by Jaehyuk.. "just use your mouth baby" jaehyuk said.

Asahi obeyed his alpha to untie the knot using his teeth's as the loosened trousers slowly started to go down until it touched jaehyuk's heels.

Asahi kissed jaehyuk's tip before he was about to put in jaehyuk's hardened member in his mouth jaehyuk pulled up asahi by his shoulder and lifted him up as asahi naturally wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist.

"I never said you could taste me baby , I want it to taste your slick instead" jaehyuk said before kissing asahi's lips again harshly asahi was no where near to mach up the pace of the alpha . soon jaehyuk held asahi's waist in one hand and used his other hand to push his hardened cock inside the slick filled hole still kissing asahi, asahi screamed loudly when he could feel jaehyuk push it all in as deep as he could inbetween their kiss.

Jaehyuk was no where slow today starting to ram asahi deep and hard as the omega hardly held on to the alpha's neck losing his grip not at all expecting this whole hell but heaven at the same time.

"Ahh too fast slow down god  ahh " asahi pulled jaehyuk's hair harshly looking up as his eyes rolled back when Jaehyuk keep on hitting his g spot again and again making him go all crazy with no control over his body as it started to feel a erotic vibration all over.

"Can't help now baby" jaehyuk  wispered back making Asahi bounce above him holding the omega's butt cheeks  , when asahi finally lost it with no strenght to hold on the jaehyuk waitng for that knot, jaehyuk  took asahi inside to room and placed   him on the bed before the omega would fall down back wards and hurt himself pulling out his still hardened cock.

"Put..put it back in...wh..why did you stop,  I am sry go as fast as you want, dont leave me hanging like this pls we were very close" asahi said panting still lying on the bed with no energy left to get up.

"Guess we need to start it all over again baby , its gonna be a rough ride, and i am not taking any of ur excuse and i am not slowing down" jaehyuk said teasing Asahi's inner things crawling over to omega splitting his leg  to hold his shoulder to smirk at asahi .. "are you ready" jaehyuk teased asahi's hole with his hard cock.

"Ye..yes...yes.. let your hardness taste my sweet nectar alpha" asahi said pulling jaehyuk closer until their  chest met to kiss him, jaehyuk pushed his cock in hardly now to pound on the omega.

"Oh fuck oh god...shit  shit fuck you alpha ahhh yes yes..no yes..." asahi was screaming his lungs out looking up hugging jaehyuk with his everything left in his body as  jaehyuk's cock was getting absorbed inside the omega's pick hole , giving the omega the most hardcore yet the best experience he had ever face.

Jaehyuk continued to pound on the omega for another few minutes as asahi was now at lose at words in his own eutophia ,that he had never seen before losing his body all over to this alpha . Finally jaehyuk was able to give the omega what he was craving for  , the knot and also give satisfaction to the alpha in him which was in rut.

Both were too tired to speak a single world as jaehyuk laid on Asahi's chest waiting for the knot to subside as asahi finally let go of jaehyuk's shoulder loosing that mini inch of energy left in his body, the alpha too had exhausted himself , both hiting dream land laying like this.