Part 22

Asahi was beyond embarrassed by the situation he was in right now , his embarrassment was evident on his flushed face...

"Sry young prince for barging in...we were trying to knock but there was no response...and I was waiting to have a small chat with u before u both left....I'm sry if I interrupted "the king said unable to stop himself from smiling..

Asahi tried his best to get out from the strong hold the the alpha's hand had on him...but the little devil was not ready to let go of the omega ..Asahi was already feeling awkward....

Asahi just slapped off his hand which made Jaehyuk grunt..but ...soon the alpha replaced Asahi with a pillow which the omega was using a while ago which was now covered with the omega's scent enough to let the alpha to go back to his deep slumber .

That's when Asahi realised that he was not dressed appropriately..and was in one of Jaehyuk's night robes..Yedam couldn't stop himself from laughing...as Asahi glared at him.... "Ahem....I'm sry for my behaviour my lords..."yedam apologised.

The  king noticed how sheepish Asahi was feeling now... "there is nothing to be embarrassed about u both are married mates...in fact I'm sry for barging in inappropriatly....I will wait in the main hall..pls take ur time to adjust yourself...again.... I'm really happy to see this side of Jaehyuk...reminds me of the time he used to cling on to me when he used to sleep with us...as a kid..."king Dae jung Said.

Asahi quickly got himself changed into more elegant clothes cursing the alpha who was happily snoring...for creating this situation before heading out only to see the king and yedam..whispering something to eachother...seriously...holding two papers..which Asahi thought was a bit familiar to him..

"Oh..ur here..hope my son didn't trouble u much....and thank u for taking care of him....he didn't deserve any of it..and I'm still a ashamed father who couldn't protect his own son..."the king was not able to meet Asahi's eyes due to shame.

"It's the least I could do for what he did....to protect me....I was the one who was supposed to be in his position..he lied..."Asahi whispered enough to be heard by the other 2 ppl one the room....

."well you lied too" the King said finally revealing the paper's he was holding, Asahi was beyond shocked to see the familiar letters..one was the one he had sent to Yoshi..and he guessed the other must have something to do with Yoshi sending him one....

Asahi started to suddenly sweat..was he caught in his game..is this the end of him...will he be beheaded now...

"U should thank Yedam...for getting these caught letters to me instead of the council or Jaehyuk... things could have got uglier..I always knew u were hiding something behind those innocent face of urs...don't wry..I'm not here to blame..u...if I went through what u had gone through I would have done the same...but I want u to the know the full story...not everyone here hates u or ur land...ppl here are made to hate u...."

"Ur father and I had.. always been good friends... who were forced to go to war against eachother....as puppets of the the council's...."the king said.

"Lord..u..u knew my father...."Asahi asked curiously..

"Perhaps we were close friends..who wanted to be allies...but destiny made us enemies, we met in our young age in one of the hunts...back them..and immediately clicked...king akio had always been a close friend but ppl around us were not able to see the growing friendship between the 2 most greatest kingdom in the island of the East Sea....well we were just puppets of the council then and now to..forced to go to war....but we did made a truce...a personal promise...to eachother before the war..no matter who wins..we win it square and fair..but we will protect eachothers kids at any cost..."

"I'm sry for what all u went through..keeping u under house arrest was the only way I could protect u...and the support , ppl of ur land had for u was enough for me to somehow convince the council to agree with me...and engaging u  the next crown prince was the only way I could fully protect u and keep the promise I made to ur dad....pls forgive me..but I had no other way....it was a blood oath...which I could never break...."king dae Jung said finally able to look into the omega's eyes...

Asahi was shocked....he didn't know how to react...at the same time he tried to put everything into pieces...

"I know u were not treated well when u were kept captive..but that was not in my hands..the council insisted the miltrary commander to be in charge....well when I came to know that he and his wife was ruthless killed no one was more happier than me..and now when I came to know it was u...I should say u are just like ur dad....fearless and determined... and ferocious definitely...I don't have any grudge against u or ur land...ur father's last wish was for his son's to be happy if getting back the land he once ruled makes u happy be it...but that is not in my hands it's left to u and the crown prince to decide... but I do have one favour from u...."the king said

"My lord...I'm beyond honoured by u my lord thank you for keeping my fathers promise..and protecting me today too...how may I return this favour ".

"...u can kill me , kill everyone who did u wrong..one day when the time comes..but Jaehyuk has nothing to do with any of it..like u he has suffered a lot after the war...he was just a pawn in this game of chess... u may hate him too..and he may hate u too..but pls take care of him...he is leaving home for the 1st time...going to stay somewhere..where ppl hate him ...can u  protect him the way he protected u here..that's all I ask for... I know u both were forced into this arrangement...i wont force u both to stay together...it's left to u...all I ask is take care of him until u are der with him..."

"If that's the way I can pay u back my lord..I will...thank you lord for everything..I guess Jaehyuk gets his act of kindness from u...."Asahi bowed to the king.

Jaehyuk had finally woken up ....still a bit confused why he was sleeping in the omega's bed....what caught his attention was someone was talking outside and he was sure it was his father...he was curious about what business his father had with the omega as he slowly peeked through the door all ears on them.

"And one more thing the new commander kanemoto ..I guess ur close to him... can we trust him...last think I want is a mole..."the king said as he was about to leave.

"Yoshi..Yoshi is the only close person I have back home..he is my far cousin but..also my right arm...he has done so much for me..I can never repay off...u can say he is like my guardian of strength.... I trust him more than my life...."Asahi said cheerfully excited to finally meet Yoshi again not as a spy he used to work for but as the new military command the land of the rising sun..

"Yoshi..now who is this Yoshi And why is this red eye omega so excited meet him..... guardian of strength..puff...my ass"Jaehyuk was curious ...as something was burning inside him...deep in thought still in confusion..as he pushed the door a bit too hard..revealing himself .... Anybody could tell the alpha was eavesdropping...

"Good ur up....I just came to give my farewell before u leave....don't forget to behave...and don't be a drunk nuisance.. have a safe sail.."the king said to red embarrassed Jaehyuk who was cursing himself for being caught in his small spying act...