Part 66

After the old women took a leave bowing to the young prince, jaehyuk's eyes automatically fell on  sleeping asahi, who  already had deeply melted in his arms, sleeping peacefully with his breathing back to normal. "You almost scared me to death yesterday night, ironically only you give me this chills of losing something so valuable, u have no idea how frightened i was yesterday, what the hell were you even thinking , ha" jaehyuk said pinching the omega's soft cheeks.

Asahi was awake, oh he was definitely awake , but he didn't open his eyes, well he knew jaehyuk will not be clinging on to him if he did, and he loved this sweet talks jaehyuk was giving him right now, he felt warm in his heart and the hands that wrapped around his waist , asahi wanted to melt deeply in them and never escape. Oh good he knew he is screwed , he is definitely in love with the guy named yoon jaehyuk, who was currently pitching his cheeks. Asahi badly wanted to smile but controlled himself.

Asahi still didn't realise how he ended up here, with the alpha next to him , by the hug he knew the alpha was actually not dressed, he could feel jaehyuk's muscles all over his body, asahi bite his own tongue so that he could stay still. All he remembered  was the dream he had the previous night , the dream of almost losing his life and yoon jaehyuk like his knight came and saved him, maybe he is his forever knight, but now the way jaehyuk was talking to him , he knew it was not a dream but reality. Suddenly his grip on jaehyuk got tighter as jaehyuk's  naked body gave him the soft warmth and unknown safety , he wanted to get lost in.

He hoped to just tell jaehyuk everything , get the will to do it and hoped jaehyuk still accepted him not caring about who he is and loved him back, but the fear of losing jaehyuk or seeing hate in his eyes for him made him to finch and step back from that decision.He had just found him , he wanted to cherish him for what ever time left before jaehyuk goes back to fullfill his promise of letting him free.

"Ahh you look so pale, hope u wake up soon , u still need to drink your medicine, and gain back your strenght, i want my brave strong omega back soon" jaehyuk said brushing asahi's bangs on his forehead. Soon jaehyuk got out of bed, to get himself changed  , he did have a rough night himself, the wooden bath tub was set aside for him with hot water, jaehyuk just jumped in to relax a bit before come out , asahi was secretly staring at him , making sure Jaehyuk doesn't notice him ,"fuck when did that fragile boy i once met turned out to be this hot, god" asahi said turning  around to the other side as he stared at jaehyuk changing into warm new clothes, every time his back muscles moved asahi got butterfly, yes he was like a teenager who just found his first crush, simping hard on the alpha covering th blankets up to his eyes peaking and looking over his alpha.

Jaehyuk knew the sun was already in the mid sky, indicating it wad already noon ,as lunch and hot soup for asahi was bought in by few of the tribe members.
Jaehyuk knew asahi hadn't eaten anything since a long time and after yesterday's life threatening incident, he knew asahi had lost the small amount of energy that was left in him.Jaehyuk came by and sat next to asahi , his hair still drenched in water due to the bath he had just taken, patting on  to the blanket to wake his omega up.

"Asahi...." Jaehyuk said softly which made asahi smile under the blankets, "oh god how the fuck can i control myself when he is so gentle"asahi thought to himself.

"It's time to get up . U need to take your medicine" jaehyuk said now slowly lowering his blankets to see a eyes opened asahi, looking down, as red as a tomato.

"what happened to you oh god is your fever back" jaehyuk asked panicking as he touched asahi's red cheeks and neck.

Jaehyuk was a bit releaved to see asahi's body temperature was normal. "Then how, did they give you the wrong medication, i swear if its the side effect of what ever they did yesterday night to you .  I will don't care they made some stupid pact with your kingdom i will make sure they will pay" jaehyuk said all set to leave only to be held back by asahi, who held jaehyuks's wrist.

"WHAT IS WITH U AND KILLING EVERYONE" asahi said pulling back jaehyuk.

"i am fine its just..ahh nothing.. Its just i have sensitive skin" asahi said.

"why are u worried for me" asahi continued with a teasing look in his face.

Jaehyuk just let go of asahi's hands getting up from the bed.. "what , worried , me , why? just eat this soup and drink the medicine, your too weak and i prefer a roaring ready to kill me asahi" jaehyuk said panicking.

Asahi just chucked before trying to sit back on the bed, reaching out his hand on the other side of the table to take the soup, jaehyuk saw how much asahi was struggling right now, and he didn't like the pain in asahi's eyes "ahh let me do it" he said going and getting the soup in his hands, "you are too weak, you might spill the whole thing and the last thing i want is you to get burns all over your body, here" he said sitting next to him trying to feed the omega.

"Well the way you act you are defetnely worried,denying narcissist " asahi said drinking the soup happily , as he felt butterflies everywhere due to the way jaehyuk was taking care of him.

"Ok enough" asahi said closing his mouth.

"No , you are competing this thing hamada asahi, i dont want you to faint again" jaehyuk said.

"Pls, i am full" asahi showed off his puppy eyes patting his stomach.

How the hell could jaehyuk resist the way asahi was acting all cute now, hamada asahi the most serious man in this world was acting like a baby and the alpha melted right away,clearing his throat , now replacing the soup with the medicine, "ok fine, drink this" jaehyuk said pushing the glass towards asahi.

Asahi wanted to puke just by the smell of it, he closed his nose and started to cough, pushing the glass jaehyuk was holding away.

"Asahi shut up and drink it, dont make me force you , its just two sips" jaehyuk said pushing it back towards asahi.

"No no and a big no, are you trying to kill me yoon jaehyuk that tastes worst than poison, if u want drink it yourself" asahi said rolling over to the other side of the bed, covering himself completely with the blanket.

"Ahh oh god, well you always call me the kid, but look who is acting as a big kid here,i will not fall for ur tantrums, you are drinking it at any cost, come here" jaehyuk said walking on his knees on the bed towards asahi trying to pull down the blanket.But asahi was not ready to let go of the blanket pulling it badly.

"Asahi stop it ahh, dont make me do things to make you drink it, don't test me, you have no idea what i can do" jaehyuk said, now hashly pulling down the blanket that it actually tore.

Asahi looked away not wanting to taste that disgusting thing.

Jaehyuk knew he had no other option asahi was worse than a child right now, "here this is the last time i am asking you"jaehyuk said pushing the cup again.

Asahi just had a new plan in his head to escape  , he slowly started to get up looking at the door.

Jaehyuk knew what was going on in this little omega's head "ahh no no i am not a fool" jaehyuk thought.

"Guess i have no other option left have i" jaehyuk said,as asahi suddenly got out of  bed and the soup he drank before gave him enough strength to move.

As asahi ran towards the door jaehyuk just said "fuck it" before sipping up the whole medicine in his mouth going behind asahi , it did tasted like shit.
Asahi was fast but jaehyuk was faster before pulling back asahi and slamming him on the bed before getting on top of him and caging him properly from above holding both of asahi's wrist's diving down to kiss him, asahi was so shocked he automatically opened his mouth in shock which gave the alpha above him enough chance to transfer the medicine through his mouth, kissing asahi deeply making sure asahi doesn't spit it out and swallow it.