Part 5

When Yedam and few soldiers barged into the room , silence prevailed. The atmosphere in the room turned dark.Jaehyuk and Woo knew exactly what this means but Asahi and Haruto were still confused.

Suddenly Asahi could smell the warm wet rainforest smell from Jaehyuk turn  dusky . He knew the alpha next to him was beyond terrified, even though he was not showing it , unconsciously asahi held Jaehyuk's hand and tightened it to make him feel better. Jaehyuk was in a deep thought to even think about how Asahi squeezed his hand.

'No no no...Yedamie hyung noo...pls no....Jaehyuk hyung didn't meant any of it , you know right...he has a habit of drinking especially when he misses mom or when he is upset or sad...pls...hyung i beg u..take me instead hyung pls...' as woo started to cry as he held on to yedam's hand, even though yedam was the prince's commandor , he was close to both Jaehyuk and woo as they basically grew up together . So woo would usually call him hyung. Haruto' s alpha instinct kicked in and he wanted to protect the weeping omega so just like Asahi he went and held woo's hand and squeezed it..

'It's ok ,guess the king loves to see his son in pain...woo don't wry nothing will happen to this hyung of ur's we will have lunch together as promised..' Jaehyuk smiled at woo as he too unconsciously tightened his hold on Asahi's hand as he was terrified to death inside. Asahi sensed it as he said... 'I will come too...what is this all about can someone explain me...' panic was evident in his eyes mainly for the alpha next to him , even though he hated him and his family to death, his heart currently just wanted to be there for this terrified alpha..his hands just didn't want to let go of him.

Jaehyuk ignored asahi as the guards tried to come towards him... he came to his senses on how his and asahi's hands were held together and he didnt wanted to push asahi's hand away.. it was soft and fragile and comforted him...which he badly wanted but he was stubborn enough to never ask anyone for comfort especially when he is sober , he wanted to hold on to it..but his mind kept on saying what a traitor Asahi was , so he let go of his hand and said to the guards... 'no one is bloody touching me..i will come on my own..get away from me u bastards..' he said as he made his way out of the room...

The deck was surrounded by all the ministers and the king too as yedam asked Jaehyuk to step on the top deck and kneel which Jaehyuk did as they wrapped a black cloth around his eyes..and his eyes were tied. Jaehyuk was beyond terrified . he was just like asahi who never let his emotions out..but his dusky scent said it all ..as Asahi made his way to the deck he was beyond shocked to see how the prince , the next crown prince was being treated as , he could here the ministers murmuring and grinning as they kept saying ' he deserved it...,he is not fit to be the next king,a drunk spoiled brat...' Asahi finches his fist with anger and he didn't know why these words effected him so much when he himself thought those same stuff about Jaehyuk , seeing the soft side of this stubborn alpha yesterday night made him feel sry for the guy.

Suddenly Yedam held onto the whipping stick and pulled himself together before counting the amount of time the whip hit the cold skin of Jaehyuk's back . Jaehyuk was definitely a stubborn idiot no matter how much painful it was he didn't let out a single sound or word..he kept it all in..he made sure not a single tear left his eye.

But all those tears he withhead suddenly fell down Asahi's cheek.... 'U definitely are a stubborn idiot...' he whispered. Asahi couldn't see the sight in front of him as he tried to step ahead to stop this mayhem but woo held him back and whispered 'hyung not now..they all are hawks here one wrong move they may come after you..u will soon learn hyung..' he said as tears rolled down woo's face too.

Finally when the whip had its 100th swing Jaehyuk just crashed on the deck , eyes still blurry as he was slowly losing his consciousness. All those disgusting souls who had gathered to watch and enjoy this act slowly dispersed. Yedam tried to help Jaehyuk..but Jaehyuk just gestured him he is fine and can take care of himself as he struggled his way up..and tried to walk .

Woo was too scared to go near Jaehyuk as could still smell his dark aura but for Asahi it didn't matter he just went past the empty deck to help Jaehyuk .... He held Jaehyuk with both his hands...Jaehyuk got chills with the sudden touch on his bare shoulders... , when he looked around he saw the face he didn't wanted to see especially now... Jaehyuk just growled back at Asahi.... 'Get off me and get away from me before i rip u... aren't u finally happy to see me like this..its all bloody your fault...I'm bloody never gonna let u live peacefully .' Jaehyuk said ..with his husky deep voice...he eyes were blood shot red..Asahi got chills all over his body...but if Jaehyuk is a stubborn idiot so is Asahi.... 'NOO....wtf will u do now..rip me go ahead..u bloody cant even stand properly..stop being such a stubborn ass...' before Jaehyuk could speak back asahi held the black cloth that covered Jaehyuk's eyes before and tied it around his mouth.... 'There scream , shout how much ever u want now....' Asahi said as he could hear Jaehyuk mumbling through his mouth...

Both yedam and woo were shocked...a chuckle left yedam's mouth as he saw finally someone shutting up the alpha prince... as Asahi was still struggling to hold onto Jaehyuk and help him to his deck room , he too reached his tolerance and screamed at Jaehyuk... 'you stop wiggling I'm bloody not gonna kill u if u try to piss me off again , Yoon Jaehyuk i will bloody gonna throw u from this deck right now...'Asahi screamed , suddenly Jaehyuk who wanted to protest back..felt his eyes heavy as he slowly closed his eyes...as he passed out...' Asahi started panicking...within few seconds since the alpha had passed out both yedam and woo rushed towards Asahi and helped Jaehyuk and said.... 'Thanks asahi hyung we will take it from here...we are approaching the shore soon so u prepare yourself..but pls be careful ppl here hate u as much as they hate us back at ur place....father said he will send extra guards for ur arrival so prepare yourself...and u will be staying at Jaehyuk hyung's quarters from now on, all the best Asahi hyung Jaehyuk had always stayed alone since he was a kid he never allows anyone inside beyond the main hall...pls forgive him if he is rude...once u actually come to know him , he is the sweetest person who sacrifices everything for the ppl he care....'woo said.

'Asahi shi..pls let me know if u need anything...i will take care of the prince till then and shift him to the quarters after getting him treated by the royal physician...we will get going...hope u get adjusted soon...' Yedam said.

Asahi slapped himself and told... 'focus asahi ur not here to adjust..u have come here to take revenge...don't let that stupid stubborn alpha distract u from ur goals...i need to contact yoshi soon enough to see the situation over the land of the rising sun...' Asahi thought as he made way to prepare himself .