Part 54

Warning smut ahead

Yoshi just couldn't stop thinking the way asahi and jaehyuk were kissing the life out of eachother, wanting exactly what jaehyuk got from asahi, yoshi was too drunk to even think right now, pullling up the beta closer, yedam gave in allowing yoshi to handle him the way he wants to , yoshi  pulled yedam up from the chair he was sitting on and placed yedam on his lap, still not letting go of yedam's lips. Yedam himself was too drunk , that he wanted to do anything to replace those sad eyes of yoshi which was filled with hurt.

Yoshi was lost deeply in kissing yedam . Suddenly he got back to his senses, before detaching himself away, he knew this was wrong , he didn't have the same liking towards the young beta as he had for his hikun, he knew if he continued this action he might end up hurting yedam. "I need to go , its already late , you should too , before we commit a crime , i don't think i will hold myself if i stay here longer , and i don't want u to get hurt like i got hurt today seeing something that  i can't even erase from my head, i can't promise u more than this, i rather go to a brothal now ". Yoshi said before pulling up a wobbling yedam and placing him on the table, walking away.

All yedam was concerned about right now was the loss of touch from the alpha he admired and wanted to give in anything just to make the drunk wounded alpha better, not knowing how it might effect him later. "Wait" yedam suddenly screamed which halted yoshi's footsteps. "What if I'm ok if we commit a crime, will it make you feel better" yedam said holding on to the table to get some balance because his legs were loosing their strenght.

Yoshi turned around "i don't know if it makes me feel better, cause it is not easy to replace someone". Yedam knew what yoshi meant by it, "well you never know until you try , if this could make u feel better I'm ready to get hurt". Yoshi marched back pulled yedam by his waist to kiss him again "i can't give u more that these".
"I will take what i get" yedam said. Yedam was acting like a tough fool right now, was it the alcohol or the slight interest  the alpha gave him today , who usually would Ignore him.

Yoshi wasted no time , diving in aiming for the beta's neck, yedam held onto the table to get some balance , legs getting more weaker , "you smell like peaches, how did i never notice it" yoshi said nibbling on to his scent glands. "Ahhh...ahhh, i..i thing i might fall down..." yedam moaned as his legs gave up , when he was about to fall yoshi grabbed on to his waist to pull him up to carry him. "I better take you somewhere , before the servants see us, i don't  want to see a baseless Rumour spreading early in the morning". Yedam yelped hugging the alpha, inhaling his peppermint smell , falling for it as if it was his new alcohol, he was getting drunk on.

Yoshi wasted no time before taking the stairs which lead to his own room on the other side of the palace, opening the door before closing it slamming yedam against  the door , both staring at each other's eyes catching their breath. " is this your 1st time" yoshi asked, hurrying untying the knots on yedam, top before pulling down and discarding it.

"Ye..yes" yedam murmured , "pls take it slow" he said clinging on to the alpha. "I will try my best , because I'm the aggressive types, before admiring the beta's hot toned muscular body. "Well the rumours are true, the Royal commander of the land of the rising calm doesnt have a single scare on his body , because he is too good to be defeated" yoshi whispered before bending down to lick his tongue all over the beta's body. Yoshi was in no mood for anymore foreplay , he just wanted to get to the main part already , his mind was full of images of naked asahi and jaehyuk that he lifted yedam by his knees befor harshly dropping him on the bed before undressing himself. Yedam was a bit scared looking at how yoshi was not having any patience at all.

Yoshi wasted no time in pulling yedam's legs closer to the edge of the bed which caught yedam off-guard , flipping yedam on all fours,while he stood on the edge before moving his hands along yedam's back bending down to whisper "i will just get to the main part, cause i need a release now more than ever, if it pains endure it ,it will get better" he said uniting yedam's waist band , the pants naturally fell down to yedam's knees.

Yoshi held his hard dick moving it up and down in his own hands, before pushing it in the dry hole of the beta, not caring to expand it a bit , pushing in as much as he can to pull it out to ram it back in again , yedam's eyes were filled with tears, it was really painful and the alpha behind him was not even taking things slow, yoshi was too drunk to notice this , holding onto yedam's waist , pushing his dick in and out, screaming out his frustration "oh wow, you take me so well , ahh see, why can't my hikun choose me instead of that alpha, am i not good enough" yoshi screamed now increasing the pace, yedam just pressed his head inside the pillow screaming , experiencing his 1st orgasm , his first release, but yoshi didn't stop here , continuing to thrust deeper , trying to clear out his head from the images he saw earlier. He flipped over yedam and got on the bed to expand yedam's leg to dive back in , inserting his cock inside yedam's wet hole again, huggingthe beta below him thrusting in deeply , not caring much about the guy below him. "Yeah take me , yes let ur hole take me in , satisfy me, make me forget everything i saw, ahh this feels so good" yoshi said.

Yedam knew this was a mistake he knew yoshi was trying to get rid of his frustration, he himself didn't knew why he agreed for this, maybe he loved this alpha more than he knew, hugging back the alpha above him tightly bitting on to his shoulder , to overcome how aggressively the alpha was fucking him  "let it all out...ahhh ahh...let out all your anger, I'm here" yedam moaned soon unable to feel his legs, cause yoshi did'nt take it slow at all, there  was no love in the way yoshi was touching him but he expected it , because maybe he was a fool.

Before yedam knew , something that shouldn't have happened happened, yoshi bit him on his scent gland, marking him , unknowingly , yoshi was too much drunk or too high on lust, that the peach scent coming from the beta below him wanted the alpha in him to claim this beta, mark it, yoshi was not in his right mind ,as he dived in to bite onto the beta's scent gland , Which can never be undone, continuing to thrust inside the beta , trying to find his release.

Alpha's can always mark  omega's and betas, but once they are marked , that beta or omega  are marked for life unless another alpha is ready to accept a already marked beta or omega as their mate which is very rare , the same doesn't go to alpha's as they are the one marking not getting marked.

Yedam screamed due to the sudden bite from the alpha, not knowing he was being claimed , his body was trying to accept the claim closing his eyes, getting lost in the pain and pleasure his body was experiencing , before the alpha found his release , detaching himself from the beta and falling on the other side not knowing what he had just done. Both the wolfs were unaware of the biting process , too tired and the wine they had before was majorly hitting them now as they both dozed off in a few minutes naked next to eachother.

Storeroom

Once asahi's knot finally subsided , jaehyuk slowly put down the omega gently on the table, asahi was too tired after their little sneaky adventure with eachother. Asahi didn't care he was naked , dozing off on the table , forgetting his main plan for the night , getting the truth out of jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk just picked up the fallen tunic top of asahi and covered is private parts not caring he himself was naked right now , but suddenly his eyes went on to the wine barrel kept near to the door. "Oh wow look what we have here" jaehyuk just pulled out the water bag from his top which was thrown away near the table , walking towards the wine barrel to open it and filling up his water bag before coming near the table sitting down  still naked, leaning towards the wall admiring a sleeping asahi from far "look at u being all innocent when ur sleeping like a baby but u know what i like the aggressive annoying red eyed wolf side of u more , I'm used to that cause this innocent pretty side of u do things to my heart , makes me weak for u and i don't like that, because i need to save up my heart for someone i admired when i was little, i hope i find him before u capture my heart completely" jaehyuk said drinking the wine. "No wine taste better than the wine u have after having sex" jaehyuk chuckled  , drinking , loosing count on how many times he went to the wine barrel to refill up his water bag, the wine was slowly having its affect on him, as the child in him was about to come out.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM MAKING MY OWN VERSION OF GAME OF THRONES WITH THIS STORY🙈.