Part 24

Sry guys...I had been away for a while..pls expect some slow updates from now on...since I'm finally back home....and need some time to settle few stuffs..thank you all for waiting....❤️❤️❤️❤️... and sry for making u guys wait....

Jaehyuk was spontaneously tapping his feet, he has been waiting at the bay for the past 5 minutes..with no view of his idiotic omega anywhere this alpha was loosing his patience..... "what are u up to u tiny red eyes...."

"Ahh...you..where the hell is ur brother..wasn't he supposed be with u...atleast that was what he said to me..."Jaehyuk screamed at haruto who was loading his luggage with Jeongwoo ...Jaehyuk's voice was loud enough to bring shiver down the spine of both these young lad....

"Mee...what..I didn't meet Asahi san since yesterday.....but he did send me a message saying he will directly meet me at the bay....as he has some unfinished business...."ruto said in one breath before gasping for some air.

"So that ass did lie to me...1st he had some deep talk with my dad..now he just disappeared...again the same way he did on our wedding night..what is going on in ur shitty mind omega...and yedam is missing too...what are these omega beta up to.....does this has anything to do with that Yohi ..or Yoshi who ever it is..."Jae thought.

"You Haruto who  the fuck is this Yoshi ur brother is so into these days....."Jaehyuk commanded.

"Yoshi..oh u mean Yoshi....Yoshi is the only person Asahi trust in this whole world..well he is our distinct cousin..actually Asahi and Yoshi were rivals before the war...but loss of family and ppl they loved...made the two orphans have a tight bond with eachother....."Haruto said.

"Ok ur basically telling if my bro was not set to marry Asahi hyung they both would have been a couple right now...hhhmm....interesting hyung u jelly..."Jeongwoo mocked at Jaehyuk.

"Shut ur shit ass mouth...wooo...."Jaehyuk was already boiling

"Don't know maybe....well yoshi always looked at Asahi as more than just any cousin or a friend...."Haruto said which added more oil to the already burning fire.

"If u three are done talking about my cousin...shall we set the sail we are already late...."Asahi said as he made his way towards the ship passing the 3 wolfs...only to be stopped by Jaehyuk...who held his wrist tightly..

"Where the hell have u been....don't dare to find any excuse..I know u didn't even meet ruto today..so wat the hell are u hiding from me u tiny omega...."Jaehyuk glared at him wanting to know the truth.

"No where..I was with Yedam ..to get some medicines for the journey...."Asahi said with a expressionless face...

Jaehyuk looked at Yedam for confirmation..what Yedam hated most in this world is lying to his alpha prince...so he hesitated but finally nodded... at that instinct Jaehyuk knew that Asahi was lying... that's when Jaehyuk saw some blood stains on Asahi's cloths and some stain marks on his face.

"When ur lying atleast learn to hide ur evidence well....."Jaehyuk said as he pulled back Asahi making him face him before taking a piece of cloth and wiping the blood stain below Asahi's eyes...

He smelled it... "blood..next time if u want someone dead u can tell me directly u know....I'm the crown prince here...I can get it done for u....instead of sneaking  and getting into trouble....wat is with u and always getting into trouble....btw did u get hurt anywhere...."Jaehyuk asked scanning Asahi for any wounds...

Asahi just gestured no...Jaehyuk was even more disappointed with Yedam.... "We need to talk about this once we set sail..." Jaehyuk said pointing at Yedam,...

"As of u dare u lie to me again...."Jaehyuk said pointing at Asahi....still holding his wrist only to notice Asahi was a bit burning...even though it was kinda snowing in land of the rising calm...

"Don't tell me ur sick now...."Jaehyuk said....Asahi just pushed Jaehyuk's hand away.... "I'm not...it's just my sea sickness...getting triggered...and stop showing so much concern to me..I'm not a kid...."he said making his way to the ship.

Jaehyuk saw how the 2 pups and yedam were staring at him now... "the play is over..now hurry up and get in we are already late...."he said as he made his way to the ship.

When everything was in place.. Yedam took charge of the ship making sure nothing is left behind because god knows when they will be back....they were all set to leave.

As expected Asahi and Jaehyuk again needed to share a room for their journey and worst case scenario it's the same room they spent together after their wedding..... "you got to be kidding me.....Yedam...Yedam....."Jae started screaming...when he came to know he needs to share the room with the omega again....

Asahi was not feeling himself..he was sweating a bit and shivering at the same time beads of sweat formed around his forehead.... He was feeling a bit of breathlessness.... "What the hell is wrong with me today....shit...why do I feel so sick...."

Jaehyuk screaming Yedam's name loudly irritated Asahi more ....he just pushed Jaehyuk out of their room before slamming the door and screaming.... "If u don't wanna share the room just piss off and sleep on the dock....."

"Maybe my fever is coming back,.I hope I will be fine if I rest a bit....."Asahi said to himself before going back to sleep little did he was about to experience his biggest nightmare..the nightmare which Jaehyuk always used to tease him with...the nightmare he had never experienced yet till now.

"Wtf is wrong with him now...."Jaehyuk screamed by the way Asahi reacted towards him... but Yedam was right on time hearing his prince's scream... "my lord is everything fine...."

"Does it looks like everything is fine..I want my own room yedam...let me atleast sleep peacefully throughout this voyage..I need a break from sharing a room with that mad omega...he is acting all weird suddenly...I wonder if he gets possessed sometimes...."

"Ahhh..ahh..sry my lord this is the only big  spacious room in this ship...all other rooms are either broken or not properly ventilated...and the other royal room is occupied by the two younger wolf...I hope my lord will adjust with his mate...now that u both are re used to stay together..."Yedam lied he really wanted the two mates to bond more... well that's a promise he had made to king Dae Jung ...

"Whatever I rather stay on the docks setting the sail rather that bicker with that omega.."Jaehyuk said as he set out to the main dock of the ship loving the view of the sun and the sea....

It was almost evening and Jaehyuk was exausted...he seriously wanted to rest a bit so he let his guards down and tried to enter his shared room only to see it is locked..he banged the door a few times...but their was no response....luckily Yedam had given a spare key of the room to both Asahi and Jaehyuk...

Jaehyuk used it to open the door , sweet rose smell....which lured him..as he entered almost getting him excited as his heart started to pound loudly ...inhaling the omega's pheromone...Jaehyuk had never encountered anything like this before...suddenly he felt his whole body loose to his alpha instincts.