Part 18

Asahi woke up early in the morning feeling a bit dizzy  , he finally realised what all happened , what all roller coaster shit he went through last 48 hours...but he felt something unfamiliar...as he saw he was finally back at quaters...changed into new cloths..and his wounds neatly cleaned...

then he felt two hands on his waist...as he started to turn as his head started to think it was Jaehyuk...but he would be wrong if he was not disappointed...that it was not actually Jaehyuk... but its his 2 tall ...sweet devils...ruto and woo..sleeping besides each side of him holding him....and protecting him.....their was a smile on his face,,, "finally someone was der for him like a family taking care of him when he was ill....".

Suddenly he realised something...it was just the three of them..Jaehyuk was no where to be seen.

his brain was suddenly invaded by panic..., suddenly worrying about the alpha....thinking if the higher officials caught them in this act of stupidity that he had committed.

Suddenly he shrugged both the younger..wolfs besides him who finally open their eyes....as they took some time to let their brain to start to work.. "oh hyung..are u fine...shit u were shivering with a high fever yesterday night..Jaehyuk hyung strictly told us to take care of u....so hyung ur not running away anywhere until hyung and yedam hyung are back...so pls hyung pls atleast rest for us...." Woo said in his sleepy voice..

"Yes...asahi ani....woo is right....i have never seen Jaehyuk hyung so scary as he was Yesterday when he bought u in...."ruto joined him.

"Where is jaehyuk... , didnt he stay back yesterday night..... "asahi asked..

Ruto and woo stared at eachother..for a whole one minute hesitating to speak up anything....

"Dont wry..I'm fine..i have a slight tiredness other than that , I'm completely fine..where is Jaehyuk...and yedam too..did something happened yesterday...were we caught....is he at the main hall...why aren't u both idiots speaking up..tell me..now..where is Jaehyuk..." asahi screamed loosing his cool....poping out his red iris looking at the hesitating silent pups...

"Hmm..ah....the king called out a hunt...."before ruto could complete the sentence... "ahh..the king was just worried so he sent ppl to look out for u...hyung thats it...nothing happened" woo lied with a fake smile which instantly caught Asahi's attention.... "Lies..."he said..but soon the front door opened..as Jaehyuk nd Yedam stormed in.... Asahi noticed how pale and weak Jaehyuk looked.

He was not a fool he knew something happened...and he didnt know why ppl were hiding it from him...

his patience was on the tip ....

"Your awake..why the hell are u wandering around..do u want me to chop of ur legs...haa..." Jaehyuk just pulled asahi and forcefully dumped him on the bed..as he leaned in to touch his forehead......

"your fever is gone now ..great...u both help him in packing his stuffs..we are leaving to the rising sun..1st thing in the morning...u both are coming too... ".

"what...." Jeongwoo and ruto screamed together but Jaehyuk was too irritated after the whole day's event to answer them as he stared at them showing his angry face , both the young wolf..just shut their half opened mouth before..just nodding .

"Where the hell were u Yoon Jaehyuk..dont u der lie to me like these two..i have all bloody right to know..." Asahi said as he got up from the bed...

"nothing just had few unfinished business with the king before we leave..." he said trying to avoid Asahi's sharp gaze at him...

"well does that unfinished buisness involve me..in anyway mr alpha..I'm not dumb..i know things are out of place dont dare to fool me..." Asahi said looking at how Jaehyuk was trying to avoiding him.... "Look at me when i  speak to u..." asahi roared as he held Jaehyuk's chin pointing his face towards him..

Yedam sensed the tension building up in the roam he needed to stop this before these two break down the whole building... "ehem...crown prince asahi....since ur fever is down..i guess u can accompany me to the royal physician.... I'm actually going their to get some medicinal stock for our sail tomorrow...so u could once show yourself too...." he stared at asahi telling him through his eyes...that they can talk about it...

Asahi knew one thing about Yoon Jaehyuk is that that beast is as stubborn as him..and no way tell him anything..and the younger ones...woo and ruto are literally too scared to utter a word..looking at Jaehyuk almost pulling their hearts out of their chest the way he growled at them...

"No need for that ..just get him here..his legs are hurt how the hell is he supposed to walk till der...."Jaehyuk said as he was now looking at asahi and yedam.

"I'm completely fine..i need to some specific medicications for myself too....and it isn't as if i will walk all the way till then...and commander yedam is der to help me out..."asahi said as he made his way towards the door not giving a single look to Jaehyuk.

"Do wat ever the fuck u want as if i care...."Jaehyuk said as he was already too exausted and irritated by the day's events...asking both woo and ruto to get out of his room so he could rest for a while...

"Yedam...i know..something happened atleast i trust u with this stuff ur matured enough....that brat acts like a childish kid sometimes..."Asahi said.

Yedam just chucked ... "you know him too well..."

"They found out about you two...they saw the bodies..of their own clan being murdered ruthlessly...and caught up with ur omega scent all over them..."

"So they are gonna come after me.."asahi said in anger..ready to fight them all... , it was the main motive of him to come here..kill those satans ...

"Well now i get it u both are the same....ready to do stupid things even u are injured...a mirror indeed..."Yedam said sarcastically.

"They would have if that childish kid of urs...whom u call ur mate hadn't silently took the whole blame on himself....without a second thought."Yedam whispered as they travelled in the carriage.

"HE DID WHAT NOW...." Asahi screamed loudly in shock.