Part 59

Asahi and jaehyuk finally made their way through the dense forest, asahi was always very similar with this path , well all of his best childhood memories were all here, jaehyuk sat behind asahi , half dozing off on the omega's shoulder. Asahi pulled jaehyuk's hands from behind interlocking them around his waist holding them in one hand as he used his other hand to ride the horse , so that the drunk sleepy head alpha behind him won't fall off in the middle of the forest , and go missing again to create another havoc. Jaehyuk had caused enough drama for the night.

Asahi was kinda nervous now because all of his doubts were getting clearer and clearer , but he was scared to know the complete truth , but he had no other option yet , he needed to know it , before the curiously would eat him alive.

Finally the small treehouse was visible in sight , a unknown smile was automatically formed on asahi's face. Asahi just halted the horse before proceeding to tap on jaehyuk's interlocked hands around his waist , asahi's shoulder was already wet with jaehyuk's drool , "oh god this man is heavy , oye wake up weare here" asahi said.

"Hmmmm" jaehyuk said still sleeping.

Asahi gave a hard slap on jaehyuk's hand which did wake up the alpha. "Ouch I'm already hurt and you are hurting me more" jaehyuk said pressing his head behind asahi's back.

"We are here now get up , didn't u wanted to come here all along and created a whole new nuisance just to come here, now i did my part it's your time" asahi said getting down from the horse pulling it to tie it up at a nearby tree.

Jaehyuk rised his hands before rubbing his eyes asking for help , asked asahi it help him get down.

"ahhhh ok at the beginnning it was all cute , but now you are seriously annoying me so much" asahi said lifting jaehyuk and dropping him down.

Jaehyuk was finally a bit awake now , looking at the sight n front of him , he was finally here , running towards it.

"ahhhh finally" he screamed running towards the wooden stairs that lead to the house.

"Slow down, u have enough wounds on you already , i don't want you to break your legs now" asahi screamed running behind him.

Jaehyuk was so happy he couldn't stop smiling looking at the treehouse , everything was perfect , it was just the same , but one thing was missing his special friend was no where visible.

Jaehyuk searched everywhere inside the treehouse looking for him , but he couldn't find anyone,  only a half eaten bread piece was found on the counter, and a few clothes in the cupboard.

Jaehyuk smile disappeared suppenly as asahi made his way to the room, jaehyuk just sat on the bed a bit disappointed looking down playing with his fingers "he is not here, i guess i was too late , i guess my special friend is no more here, maybe he found someone new" jaehyuk said.

Asahi just made his way towards the table next to the balcony and took the first aid kit box that was still there, picking it up and placing it on the bed, before crouching down in front of jaehyuk , to lift his chin up , to examine his wounds.

"He is not here, now what to do , you told you will help me find him" jaehyuk held asahi's hand which asahi was using to hold jaehyuk's chin , to look at his wounds.

"Let's clean your wound's first" asahi said taking the cotton swab and cleaning it.

"No" jaehyuk threw the swab away.

"Yoon jaehyuk you need to calm down,i can only help you, if u tell me about him , now let me clean your wounds and you tell me about him" asahi said himself a bit nervous , cause he didn't know how he would take it all in , hoping whatever is going on in his head is not true.