Part 32

The two wolfs were too tired to think anything as they were in deep slumber.....after creating a entire miss in the room....the two guys who slept away from each other..after a awkward silence between them with a promise to never disclose or even talk about what ever happened the previous night...which kinda hurt the omega a bit ..because..a strange feeling was invading his heart ..after seeing the alpha's gentle sweet side..

But they were in the middle of a sea ..that too at the night time when the temperature drops and the cold wind take over...giving chills all over the body of these two clueless boys in love....yearning for warmth...nobody needed a cuddle buddy more than the alpha now who was craving for some warmth..who naturally rolled over..hugging the omega from behind...using him as his own stuffed pillow..the omega fit perfectly in his embrace...finally happy getting the warmth he wanted..pulling in Asahi's bit more closer having.....a Tight hold on his waist...as if he woulddisappear any minute now...

Asahi who was shivering in his sleep not to mention his black silky gown was the only thing that covered his body...automatically accepted the warmth the alpha gave him sharing each other's heat...

Asahi was always a light sleeper while Jaehyuk was the opposite..even  a loud bang...or a scream couldn't wake this alpha once he is in his comfort zone....a sudden sound of loud bangs and gushing water..awakened the omega..who slowly opened his eyes only to see himself being completely blocked by the alpha behind him...holding him tightly...

He didnt know why Asahi's heart fluttered looking how the alpha spooned him from behind...hands on his waist held tightly... "Yoon Jaehyuk..what are u doing to me...stop breaking my walls i build all these years ...."staring at the alpha's veiny hands...which the omega though was a bit hot...cant help but place his own hands above that of the alpha...feeling his muscular arms...

The banging would got louder..making Asahi to snap back to reality thats when he saw how the water was filling up in their room... "shit no..we need to get out before the water fills up and the worst case this ship sinks.... the last thing i want is to die here ....that too with this heavy sleeper... before kicking the alpha behind him with his foot....to let him go... be the alpha just grunted not letting go of the omega but pulling him closer.... "5 more minutes...I'm too tired...its too cold..."Jaehyuk said ...

"Get up now if u don't want us both to drown to death....get up Jaehyuk...and let go of me...."Asahi said a bit loudly to make sure the sleep deaf alpha hear him..wiggling himself...to get himself away from the alpha's cage but was in vein....but it was enough to break the alpha's sleep who opened his eyes annoyed ...finally slowly letting go of the omega,,he had captured in his hands.

"Stop wiggling ...ahhh ur hair is hitting my face it's annoying,,"Jaehyuk said completely letting go of the omega....

"Good ...atleast it woke u up..now...we need to leave..fuck the Water is filling up..shit Jaehyuk are u even seeing this...."Asahi said ...a bit losing his mind right now how the water was filling up from the broken wooden boards from the side...

Jaehyuk was wide awake now...looking that their bed was now completely surrounded by water... "i guess their ship is hit badly we need to find a way to the upper dock quickly....hurrry up now lets go..shit .."Jaehyuk said...finally getting off the bed...

"the water flow is kinda heavy hold on to my hand....here.." Jaehyuk Leander his hand.

Asahi hesitated....which pissed Jaehyuk... "what are u waiting for...now dont act all stubborn...and say i can do it on my own....now lets go quickly...."Jaehyuk said..

Asahi didnt know how to say it...he was a bit embarrassed right now..all those messy rough hardcore activities they did yesterday had drained him completely...and it was aching badly downtheir....and his legs were a bit numb..he tried to stand up but walking was completely impossible..it hurted a lot..cursing the alpha in his brain for being the main culprit for his current situation.

"Com-on ..now....asahi....stop testing my patience..now..pls i dont want to argue with u right now..."Jaehyuk was trying to keep his cool.

"I cant...u ass can't u see...i can't walk.....shit...ahh..fuck this is so embarrassing..it hurts...i can't walk ..i am hardly standing...my legs are bloody numb too....."Asahi said looking down...unable to look in the alphas eyes..he just waned the water to drown him completely now...he never felt so ashamed of himself.

Jaehyuk then remembered all those hot crazy stuffs they did the previous night...he didn't know why but he felt proud cause he had satisfied the omega's needs..his 1st ever omega's needs...as all those moments came back in his head... being all shy now scratching his neck....

Then looked how awkward Asahi was feeling right now...he knew the omega was completely uncomfortable right now...he needed to do something that would help them both ...without the omega looking down on himself....so he decide to cheer the boy up a bit...

"Here..."Jaehyuk said as he came near Asahi ...made Asahi to sit back on the bed...while he crouched down below submerging himself partly in the water....

"What are u doing now..."Asahi was shocked..

"Hop on ..." Jaehyuk said..

"What now..hop..on?" Asahi asked.

"You dumbo hop on me ....i will give u a piggy back ride...dont tell me u never got a piggy back ride...before...."Jaehyuk said looking back at asahi.

"No I haven't...." Asahi said still looking down playing with his finger nails.

"Ahhh fine..i will give u your 1st one its gonna be fun....now quickly hop on...the water is cold...my shirt is already wet ..sooon...now hop on....ur ride is here sir...."Jaehyuk tries to joke a bit to relax the omega who was a bit tensed.

"Oh..sry.."asahi said hopping on the alphas back...putting his hands around the alpha's neck as Jaehyuk held his legs with his arms....finally getting up carrying the omega behind him....

"Uff ur heavy ....didnt we burn enough calories yesterday ..I thought u would have lost atleast a kg....looking at ur condition now..."Jaehyuk teased the omega joking trying to lighten the mood indicating the omega not to be embarrassed about what ever happened.

"Shut up u..orelse i will choke your neck...right here...with these hands....."Asahi said tighting his hold on the alpha's neck.

"Ah ah...you stop that ....if i die here who will give u a piggy back ride up then..haa..u know u can't walk right ..i had warned u yesterday..well u were like....I CAN HANDLE A ASS LIKE U.. now see who is handling who..ok now don't kill me i was joking.." Jaehyuk said carrying sahi as asahi pushed the door open with one of his hands While the other held onto jaehyuk's neck..

"Wait till we get back home i will seriously choke u yoon Jaehyuk..." Asahi said he was a bit angry but happy how the alpha was cheering him up....without hurting him or his feelings...

"Yeah yeah..we will see about that"Jaehyuk said as he held Asahi now climbing the wooden stairs up only to see how a huge fire had broken out on the ship....all pirates almost killed..and their own royal ship not so far away....as the two sides fought eachother..