Part 50

Jaehyuk made his way down the stairs , the crowd automatically made way for them before yedam and yoshi rushed their way to be beside their own crown prince's to protect them. Yedam stared at yoshi adorably that yoshi suddenly started to deviate this view towards asahi as he started to panic.

Asahi saw how sad yoshi was before leaning towards yoshi before whispering "i sry yoshikun ..i needed to discard your dress, this stupid alpha mate of mine was overly immature about it, i hope ur matured enough to understand" asahi said. Yoshi couldn't stay mad at those sweet eyes with which asahi looked at him with a smile.

Jaehyuk saw this cute interaction between the omega and his commander before pulling asahi closer by holding his waist , that asahi was shocked so was the ppl around them...

"jaehyuk what are u doing" asahi murmured in his ears continuing to smile and greet the ppl around them.

"What? we need to show ppl we are mates , act like my mate omega , see ppl are looking baby..." jaehyuk said back holding asahi's waist now tightly , So that he maintained some distance from yoshi now....

Asahi was fighting the growing tingling sensation all over his body the way jaehyuk was holding him, like he was a territorial alpha showing off his omega and the way jaehyuk suddenly called him baby in front of everyone, his ears turned red.

The crowed started to talk how in love the alpha was with their crown prince, thinking maybe the alpha was not a bad person at all , taking care of their crown prince.

"U look good in my clothes by the way, well i do have the best dresses which are no match to the ones u find in this island , u need to start wearing my clothes from now on..." jaehyuk said....

"your clothes are so thick i might die due to sweat..."asahi said back now pinching jaehyuk's waist so that he will let go of him...

"But u didn't die yesterday when u were screaming and sweating way worse....hmmm interesting..."jaehyuk said.

"U need to stop bringing up what happened yesterday" asahi said looking down ashamed.

"Aww the omega is ashamed... i can see ur ears having heavy blood flow that it is turning red, just say u like it when we both burn calories together..." jaehyuk winked at him.

Asahi pinched jaehyuk's arm around him harder now , that jaehyuk slightly screamed in pain letting go of asahi, yoshi took a chance and came in between both of them.

Yoshi didnt like the way the alpha was holding his hikun, cursing softly, but at the same time he didnt want to do anything at this huge royal dinner.

"Yoo u commander u spoil my mood always...ahhh" jaehyuk said looking at yoshi.

"Just doing my job" Yoshi replied back as they now they had made their way to the end of the hall as asahi and jaehyuk sat on the same throne they sat when they both were married once.

The guests now came one by one with various expensive gifts for the new head and their crown prince wishing they were having a happy life together.

"omega remember this place , where i first met you...haha" jaehyuk said.

"Ya the day ur father gave u a slap for acting like a idiot , i wish the same thing repeat's today , ur annoying me too much" Asahi said.

"Go ahead then slap me" jaehyuk said coming closer showing his cheeks to him..

"Looks like lord alpha wants a kiss your majesty .." said one of the guests who were a old couple the most elite ppl of this island and close friend of asahi's parents, "you should kiss him , young love i see" they said now everyone was looking at them.