Part 31

MWARNING smut ahead

Jaehyuk swirled Asahi as he carried him kissing him softly....slighting jerking off eachother...making both of them wild.....wanting more...finally placing Asahi on the bed .....himself above him..continuing to kiss the omega....

"Ahh..if u dont give me what i want yoon jaehyuk i will take it..do u get that...."Asahi said in anger...as he closed jaehyuk's mouth with his palm... when he tried to kiss asahi again...while Jaehyuk's hands caged the omega below him.

Asahi wasted no more time before using all his force and flipping Jaehyuk who yelped..with this sudden dominance of Asahi....well their positions were switched in a second... "u love to tease me dont...u .....u bastard i can do the same...."Asahi said now hashly spreading the alpha's legs making himself kneel comfortably between them...before bending down..and working his tongue all round jaehyuks bare chest...harshly kissing occasionally bitting hard just to see the alpha hiss with pleasure and pain...smiling when he could hear the alpha suffer a bit too like him...wanting more but not getting enough.

As his hands went low to remove the boots the alpha was wearing..basically ripping them out before kissing and licking the alpha's toes...gently ..

"Fuck...u...asahi..shit where did u learn how to do all these....."Jaehyuk screamed...there was something about the way asahi moved his tongues everywhere..it drived Jaehyuk nuts..he was seeing a dominating omega...well it was expected from Asahi...and he made jaehyuk wanting this rare omega more....

"Well what do u think I'm some innocent boy..who dont know anything about these stuff ...ur not the only one who read those adult books in the library...we have them at our place...too..." Asahi said..as he moved up...before Jaehyuk could answer Asahi didnt give him any time to speak before just pulling him up by his hair ..Jaehyuk screamed in pain while asahi just pushed his tongue inside the screaming alpha's mouth...kissing him throat deep pulling him closer...asahi kissed him until Jaehyuk started to tap his chest asking him to let go or else he will die due to lack of air intake ,,,asahi smirked letting go of Jaehyuk finally satisfied punishing the alpha for teasing him since the beginning as he let of of the alpha's hair.. and pushed him, the alpha hashly fell back on the bed.

"That's what u get for testing my patience...."Asahi bent down and whispered in Jaehyuk's  ears before...saying..."a omegas gotta do what a omega's gotta do..."before sitting inbetween jaehyuks spread thigh's again...removing the knot that held the elastic  on jaehyuk's trousers with his sharp wolf teeth...loosening the trouser..slowly kissing jaehyuk's thighs..lowering the pant ..enough till it reached jaehyuk's knees....

Jaehyuks..hardened self stood there..which made Asahi smirk....as he gulped..looking at it ...the omega in him wanting that huge thing to just take him in....

"Like wat u see....lusty omega.."jaehyuk teased him...

"U wont be the one teasing when i do wonders with ur hardness.."Asahi said as he took it all in in one go bobbing his head...creating a friction with his mouth..hands travelling up playing with Jaehyuk's chest.. Jaehyuk's  panting got louder...loving the way the omega's mouth took his hardened dick,,asahi moved his hands future up pushing his fingers inside alpha's mouth demanding him to suck on it...preventing jaehyuk from moaning ..louder..

Jaehyuk like a obedient alpha sucked on his fingers....his moans Turing into murmurs..while the omega's tongue did wonders on the huge standing cock of the alpha....

Asahi released the hardened sexual organ with a popping sound before adjusting himself on the alpha's hips....
"Wh..what are u trying to do...."Jaehyuk asked...

"What do u think ...getting what i want....wanna see a omega ride...u..."Asahi asked.

Before jaehyuk could reply Asahi took Jaehyuk's entire rod in ...in one go ..screaming finally getting what he wanted.... "Shit....finally..." Asahi said...loving the warmth the new member in him gave him....starting to move his hips..riding on the alpha....arching his back....biting his lips..loving the pain and the pleasure.....