Part 40

"Guess I'm seriously missing home that I'm hearing voices now" Jaehyuk let out a huge breath before almost closing his window until a purring sound caught his attention.

"No no no u ass go back in , pls i beg u" Asahi whispered under his breath hitting his head on his knees , no offence he loved roses but the  pointed thorns were seririous hurting him big time now as he tried to hide deep among the bushes.

Jaehyuk looked in the direction of the sound which caught his attention , it was from the second ceiling right about Asahi's balcony ... a small white kitty was stuck unable to move purring.

"Look who it is .., are you stuck kitty kitty , ahhh i miss my princess,  common hop on here come , don't wry , trust me i will catch you...." Jaehyuk said now standing on his window base streching his hand towards the ceiling indicating the kitten to come towards him.

But the kitten was way to scared stepping his feet back away  , which made Jaehyuk to extend his feet more towards the kitten not noticing that he was on the edge of the window.

"You dumb dumb idiot what stunt are you trying to pull here" Asahi said now trying to look up , hoping the alpha doesn't  try to do any more dumb  stuff .

As expected the kitten further went back before jumping off the ceiling landing on Asahi's balcony harmlessness and Asahi's dumb alpha also lost his balance too deep in his  stunt adventure , that he too slipped from the edge of the windows panel he was standing almost falling down.

"Shit no no no ...." Jaehyuk finally screamed closing his eyes cause he knew he was about to hit the ground hard may be even break a bone or two.

But he felt strange that he didn't actually hit hard on the ground but felt two cushion like thing holding him now, like a angel saving him, Jaehyuk didn't open his eyes yet.

"Your such a show off indeed you know" Jaehyuk could here Asahi's voice , suddenly squinting and opening his eyes to see the omega staring at him ,a bit pissed, Jaehyuk didn't know why he was definitely scared by the omega's glare .... "Aaa aaa , i was just trying to save the cat" the alpha knew he overdid it and the omega was right and had all right to scold him.

"If ur done with your stunt  and your stuttering  can u get off my hands,  your quite heavy"  Asahi said now placing the alpha back on the ground and the alpha tried to act cool standing now acting as if nothing happened.

"Ha.... How are you feeling now" Jaehyuk asked trying to ease the growing tension.

"Good , fine , now you leave" Asahi said  before whispering "your already driving me crazy" didn't wanted to be caught in heat by the alpha and the alpha's presence was already making the omega in him fly.

Jaehyuk was dumb but not that dumb that he couldn't sense it , "i just heard that young prince, are you in heat and suffering alone till now, is that why you are still awake ha" Jaehyuk said now holding Asahi's hand as Asahi tried to get back in.

"Ha, no i just woke up cause I was thirsty" Asahi lied not Turing back.

"Omg u call me dumb but your such a fake liar , i can seriously sense your  sweet smell  idiot , ur seriously trying to hold that slick in are you" Jaehyuk asked again.

" yeah so what ha , its my bloody problem let me solve it myself ok bye, now climb back to your room or sleep in the balcony i don't care" Asahi said finally trying to let go of Jaehyuk's  hand , cause he was serious on the tip of his patience right now , he might not be able to control it anymore, he didn't wanted to do something that he will definitely shamelessly regret later.

"Where the hell do you think you are going , do u think i will let u go back in in this state" Jaehyuk was now serious pulling back the omega harshly , as Asahi hit hard on jaehyuk's  chest, Jaehyuk held on hard to Asahi's hands assuring him that he no need to suffer alone, while his other hand patted Asahi's back slowly.as Asahi felt comfortable in Jaehyuk's  presence , now able to hear jaehyuk's  heart beat which calmed him now.

"Do you want to keep another secret between us, u don't have to answer , just nod your head" Jaehyuk asked , he knew the omega in his embrace was beyond ashamed now.

Jaehyuk knew he had the suppressants , he could give them now to Asahi, but he remembered what the old man had  said to him, he knew Asahi would easily accept the suppressants even if it harms him, and he just didn't feel it right to do that.

Asahi nodded his head , now his breath was hitching , Jaehyuk could feel his night satin top getting wet , was the omega crying.

"He just held Asahi tightly, Asahi needed comfort like the old man said " small affections will do just fine" those words were now repeating in jaehyuk's  mind .

"Wanna go somewhere away, i know a place but i don't know if it still exist" Jaehyuk asked before saying " don't need to answer just nod".

Asahi's cry's got heavier trying to let out all the pain he was holding in for the last few hours, letting go of the slick he was holding in him, as it ran down his thighs, before nodding.

"Dont keep anything in ,even your pain" Jaehyuk said now patting the omega's hair , ruffling it placing his head above Asahi's head , Cradling the frightened omega who was a complete mess right now.

Asahi's finally did let everything out even his sweet rose smell was now blooming everywhere around them , he was a crying mess , his scent was everywhere, his slick  slided down now and then ,making his legs sticky.

"Just wait here for a minute ok"Jaehyuk now tried to let go of Asahi, but Asahi was not ready to let go of Jaehyuk , he didn't wanted Jaehyuk to see his face all messed and vulnerable.

"It's fine just a minute" Jaehyuk assured Asahi like a baby that Asahi slowly loosened his hold  on jaehyuk's satin top , still looking down.

Jaehyuk quickly ran in to get a blanket to cover up Asahi , finally getting the red blanket from Asahi's bed , going out to cover up the omega completely  even his face from behind as Asahi was still looking down.

"Ok dont wry let me carry you ok, don't wry no one will find out." Jaehyuk said as Asahi was silent.

" did you ever thought you would be sneaking out of your own palace , wow life is unexpectable you know " Jaehyuk said trying to make the omega in his arms  not to blame himself.

But Asahi didn't want to talk or do anything he buried his covered head deep in the alpha's chest  , inhaling the rainforest scent feeling safe  before finally speaking " hurry up" .

" just a few more minutes" the alpha said finally opening Asahi's main door thankful to see both the guards snoring before tiptoeing out with asahi .

Yedam who had finally able to settle up every needs of all the solders who arrived with him , he finally wanted to make sure  the young princes were both fine especially the eldest alpha  ,he know the crown prince sleeping alone routine always goes with alcohol , with being in enemy land he just wanted to check up  on them.

Until he saw someone sneaking around the palace , his suspicions got  deeper , he slowly followed the said person who was carrying something or someone in a red wrapped blanket .

Before going behind him holding him in one of his hands as the other hand held a knife around his throat . "Who are you and what are u trying to sneak out of this palace, are you a mole or a thief , if u wanna live you better speak" Yedam said.

Jaehyuk knew instantly it was Yedam. "Shit Yedam its me" jaehyuk said.

Yedam was shocked and confused to why the crown prince was sneaking around holding something big with him in the middle of the night.