Part 88

"You let me down this minute yoon jaehyuk or Else I won't mind snapping your neck into two" Asahi growled now as jaehyuk just was carrying him shamelessly down the stairs.

"So that you limp away and go hide, I don't have time to play with you now Asahi , you never take care of yourself , runing off like a small kid" jaehyuk said not caring about Asahi wiggling in his arms trying to get out so that he can run away again.

"Fine don't blame me" Asahi said as he suddenly bit jaehyuk's shoulders hardly with his teeth not caring about leaving a deep mark.

"Omg Omg you beast wtf is wrong with you" jaehyuk said in pain suddenly letting go of Asahi as Asahi finally stood on the stair next to jaehyuk.

"Nothing bye now" Asahi said again running away down the stairs limping.

"Is he really dumb or acts dumb does he think I can't catch him" jaehyuk face palmed him slowly getting down the stairs but his speed and Asahi's speed was the same before Asahi knew jaehyuk had already passed him and was waiting at the end of the stairs.

Asahi when he came down was welcomed by the pair of boots tapping on the floor at the end of the stairs, " hello again , are you done for now then" jaehyuk said lowering his eyes looking at Asahi with a grin.

"Oh no bye then" Asahi did a gentle Japanese  bow to jaehyuk before Turing around and trying to run back.

But jaehyuk was way faster this time, he extended his hands to hold across Asahi's waist to pull him back as Asahi's back made a forceful hit against jaehyuk's chest.

"Now will will let me carry you gently or should I use the other way" jaehyuk lowered his head and whispered in Asahi's ears before blowing in.

Asahi had goosebumps all over his boy as shivered remembering how rough  the alpha  could get and even though he was tough himself he was not in a situation right now to fight back the alpha.

"Gen.. gently pls.." Asahi whispered back stuttering.

Jaehyuk suddenly turned Asahi's back as they faced eachother, Asahi was already as red as a tomato too shy to look at jaehyuk in his eyes and suddenly lowered his head trying to break the eye contact.

"That's good then, why are u suddenly acting like a new bride who just spent a night with her husband, this is definitely not our first time and this time it was you who actually..." before jaehyuk could complete his sentence Asahi already blocked his mouth, " pls shut up and don't talk I beg you" Asahi said.

Jaehyuk finally held Asahi's hand that was on his lips and placed around his neck to pick him by his waist and knees again to carry him up , " ok I won't then shy boy" jaehyuk said carry him to the dinning hall.

Asahi could see that the dinning room was cleaned and had no trace of all those drama and hovoc he had created the previous night, he suddenly remembered everything he said and did and how rude he was to everyone at the table especially to mashiho and even jaehyuk, he mentally thanked jaehyuk for pulling him out of the room the previous night before he embarrassed himself more, as he thought about it his hold on jaehyuk grew tighter.

Jaehyuk was able to noticed it and said, "don't wry about it , no one will remember anything that happened yesterday night,  it's better you forget everything about it and one more thing promise me one thing now will you" jaehyuk said as his tone got a bit seriou now.

"What..." Asahi asked as he looked up at jaehyuk but avoiding his eyes.

"Promise me that you will never ever drink agaain, not only wine but anything that will make your brain go haywire and crazy, now promise me" jaehyuk said looking down at Asahi.

"Ah...." Asahi was confused.

"You better promise me seriously orelse I am not letting you down , now so promise me young man" jaehyuk said now holding Asahi a bit tightly.

"F..fine" Asahi said now all red Kinda melting the way jaehyuk was a bit serious at the same time how he was panicking and he found it a bit cute.

"Good kitty" jaehyuk said finally releasing the breath he was holding in kinda now a bit revealed , what jaehyuk was so scared was what if he would not be around when Asahi goes rogue like this again he was scared someone like yoshi might replace him and he hated that fact, he wanted only himself to be the one to see this side of Asahi just him .

Jaehyuk lowered Asahi on the chair as he sat next to him, he pulled out a soup bowl before pouring in the hangover soup and sitting next to Asahi blowing on the soup coming forward and placing it near Asahi's mouth " it's hot drink it now" jaehyuk said.

Asahi was already feeling butterflies all over his body mentally cursing as he slurped the soup in.

"Oh god Asahi calm down, yoon jaehyuk stop acting like this I might lose my shit right now, how can you be so chill after everything I did yesterday, the way I embarrassed everyone and the way I threw myself on you and still you are acting as if nothing happened and taking care of me why, I know I shouldn't expect much but can I have just one wish of you being mine" Asahi was mentally speaking to himself now looking down as tears dwelled up on his eyes sniffing and drinking the soup jaehyuk was feeding him.

Jaehyuk noticed Asahi now kinda panicking , "wh..at happened to you , is the soup too hot, is it too spicy , did you bite your tongue, why are are sniffing, does it hurt" jaehyuk said dropping the soup bowl on the table now holding Asahi's chin pulling his face up as he saw tears dwelling down his cheeks.

" why are you not scolding me, teasing me , mocking me after everything I did yesterday, I can't even forgive myself , I even talked all those embarrassing shit with you , mashi and even the guards ,and why the hell are you treating me so nicely now , why" Asahi asked jaehyuk now finally looking up and looking at jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk was stunned it was the first time he saw Asahi acting so pure and naive in front of him , he took some deep breaths before holding Asahi's hand " don't wry about it ,I have made sure not a single one of them that saw you yesterday will ever say a single word about it and it's fine. You always take care of me when I get drunk so think of this as a return of favour. And why the hell will I mock you I know no one is more embarrassed that you , so let's never talk about it ever" jaehyuk said now smiling at Asahi.

Well the way jaehyuk was looking at him right now make Asahi melt as me finally smiled.

Jaehyuk noticed all the bruises on Asahi's neck. Asahi saw this and covered up his neck, " don't wry they don't hurt and it's not your fault" Asahi said finally getting up to take a leave.

Before Asahi could move jaehyuk got a hold of Asahi's hand and slipped in a small box " apply them , I know it hurts and I am sry for everything" jaehyuk said making his way towards the door

"Thank you" Asahi finally said.

Jaehyuk who heard Asahi thanking him for the 1st time turned around in suprise.

"Thank you?" Jaehyuk asked.

" for everything thank you" Asahi finally said.

"If u mean it never bloody get drunk again especially when I am not around and do take a hot bath they will make you feel better, about mashiho don't worry I will go talk to him now and about yesterday don't wry he won't mind you" jaehyuk said turning around.

"Oh ok" Asahi said as the smile on his face was now gone as if he just realised the reality.