Part 6

Finally when they reached the shore...the weather was cold.....Asahi had never experienced winter in his life...the land of the rising sun...was called by its name cause it was always so sunny back their...., not a single day goes by when the sun didn't shine brightly...but this cold weather was giving him a bit of lonely   away from home...feeling..but he tried to shake of his thoughts as he saw how ppl were staring at him and Haruto...as they made their way to the royal area...through the blinds of his carriage...

Finally when his luggages were finally unloaded at the crown prince Jaehyuk's quaters... , as the alpha prince was taken to the royal physician 's quaters to be treated...even though he wanted Haruto to stay with him..he knew he couldn't ask for all favours at once , so Haruto was supposed to stay with other royal members...but woo was kind enough to tell him that he could share his quarters with him and Yedam and Haruto was assigned the old room which Jaehyuk used to stay before Jaehyuk was shifted to crown prince mansion after Jihoon left.

Asahi finally entered the crown prince mansion , it had a big gate entrance inside which there was a small garden with a fountain..on the other site was the crown prince quaters..., to the left of the garden was a small storage room on the right was the war room... asahi made his way around the fountain to the quaters.., the guards who were with him hesitated to enter beyond the garden. Asahi looked at their scary panicked faces and asked 'is something wrong ..is their something that I need to know about...' for which they just stuttered and said... 'we can't carry the luggage beyond here..as the crown prince never let anyone except prince woo and commander Yedam beyond this point ' as they bowed to Asahi and left... 'what the hell why are they so scared of that stubborn alpha..so much...' Asahi thought as he dragged his luggage inside the quarters.

Once he was inside he saw the quarters had a huge meeting hall with a study room with a private  main bedroom in the back there was a small guest room in the right..but as Asahi saw it , it was locked.. 'suspicious....' Asahi thought as he dragged his luggage to the private room..and finally stumbled on the bed tired....

Asahi was a bit shivering not used to cold weather and all his clothes were the summer ones...Asahi screamed... 'AHH...'  when a small kitten came towards him and purred as it began to pet  Asahi's foot... Asahi was scared... 'omg what animal are u....are u ok...looks like ur hungry....' Asahi said as he picked up the cat and fed it some of the snacks he had bought..and he too had some....

He had a rough ride , riding on the seas for the 1st time Asahi was definitely a lot nauseous...he thought it is best to rest sometime as he held on to the cat which happily cuddled at his chest...and asahi slept on the big mattress...as weakness hit him.

It was 9 at night when Jaehyuk finally came back to his quarters as expected none of the guards entered beyond the garden as they bowed and went back...he had been treated and rested the whole day and was still exhausted..he just wanted to have a few drinks before calling off the night..his plans were all ruined when he saw all of Asahi's belonging being scattered in the main hall...he just kicked a few of them in anger ..and what he saw as he entered his private room made his blood boil to an extend that the alpha wolf inside him was awakened... he growled in anger..his eyes,,suddenly turned into dusky golden colour with a hint of black as he saw how Asahi has scattered the entire room with his clothes and blankets...and sleeping peacefully on his bed which he never shared with anyone ...and with that holding his cat which he never let anyone touch not even woo....

Jaehyuk pulled all the blankets Asahi had put on and threw it on the ground ... he told in his husky voice .. 'U WAKE UP...NOW...' Asahi was too tired and the weather being too cold for him ...his body couldn't take it..he needed the rest...with the lose of  the warmth that the blanket gave him gone he started to hold on to the cat more closely.... 'this mannerless omega even held my princess...how dare he..'  Jaehyuk thought...

' YOU....MR SO CALLED PRINCE..U BETTER WAKE UP NOW AND GET OUT..BEFORE MY INNER WOLF LOSES ITS CONTROL...' Jaehyuk said as he kicked Asahi's feet with his knees ..but asahi was getting annoyed with all the loud noise Jaehyuk was making so he just pulled Jaehyuk's knee...suddenly Jaehyuk slipped and fell on Asahi...

Asahi yelped with a sudden weight on his body and suddenly opened his eyes... he could see a pair of golden eyes staring at him intensely..he could also hear Jaehyuk's growling   which was evident to say that the  alpha was very angry....

Asahi suddenly.. felt a need to protect himself....and unconsciously  kicked Jaehyuk on his groin...Jaehyuk screamed in pain...when Asahi hit his privates with his knee and fell on the other side of Asahi...

The loud noise did wake up the cat... Jaehyuk had had enough...he dragged Asahi out of the bed.... 'U...U..FILTHY OMEGA GET OUT..NOW.. HOW DARE U ENTER MY OWN PRIVATE PLACE HOW DARE U SLEEP ON MY BED AND HOW DARE U EVEN TOUCH MY PRINCESS...' Jaehyuk said as he now held the awakened cat.

Asahi had seen enough of Jaehyuk's screaming from  the past day ..he was kinda used to him screaming...he calmly sat on the bed and said.... 'That was way before I came...mr alpha...now this is our room not urs...I have all the right u have...what do u want me to do ..ha be a kind obeying omega and do as u tell me...well if ur the crown prince of this land don't forget I'm the crown prince of the land of the rising sun..u dare talk to me like I'm one of ur omega consort....and don't ever raise ur voice..ur even scaring the cat...' Asahi said as he saw the cat...breaking itself from Jaehyuk's embrace and licking asahi's hand... 'I guess even princess has had enough of ur shit...' Asahi said as he petted the cat...

'YOU OMEGA , ACT LIKE ONE..IM THE CROWN PRINCE...LEARN TO RESPECT ME...DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY OMEGA'S HAVE FALLEN FOR ME....HAA,..U BETTER LEAVE THIS PLACE AND SLEEP SOMEWHERE ELES...I'M KIND ENOUGH TO LET U SLEEP IN THE MAIN HALL NOW SCOOT AWAY...'  Jaehyuk growled...

Asahi growled back with his red eyes now showing its colours ...  Jaehyuk was stunned to see Asahi with his glowing red eyes...he didn't wanted to accept it but Asahi was scary right now that Jaehyuk almost got chills.....' THATS RIGHT IM A OMEGA ...A OMEGA U BLOODY SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH...UR NOT EVEN WORTH THE HYPE I HAVE SEEN BETTER ALPHA'S THAN U WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME...HAA STOP DREAMING U NARCISSIST..'  Asahi said as he suddenly felt dizzy ..his sea sickness after effects were finally kicking in....

'Haha are u seriously gonna act now to get my sympathy.... I'm not falling far it ..' Jaehyuk said as he now pushed the week omega out of his room ..his hall way out of his quaters..and locked the doors..

Asahi was left out in the cold..as he started to bang the door.