Part 12

Jaehyuk was beyond furious..with Asahi as he stomped outside the gates of the main palace ,  before yedam could reach him as he got in his carriage and asked the rider to hurry up...as he finched his fist in anger..as the wolf in him was trying to let out the rage but..he tried to calm himself down before his wolf took over and he did something really stupid.... "No..noo Jaehyuk calm down....." he said to himself...yedam was more than worried for both the alpha and the omega.....

" shit...prince woo...shit i hope Jaehyuk controls himself...i have never seen him in this much rage since a long time.....last time he was like this he burned down the whole building..." yedam said as he hurried up with woo and haruto dropping them off at their quaters and telling him "u stay here Woo ...and take care of Haruto..its not safe for u to be their and ur still too young to see wat ever those two raging wolf's would do..dont wry i will make sure they dont do a big blunder in rage....hopefully..." as Yedam himself was nervous as he went to the crown prince's quaters.

Asahi covered his own face with a scarf and wore some old clothes he had found in Jaehyuk's wardrobe..as he made his way through the town until he reached the abandoned shore... as he sat on the sand near the sea remembering the time he and his parents and young haruto spent near the beach...

Asahi always loved to go to beach when he was a kid...as tears fell down his cheeks thinking about the memory..as he removed his scarf and inhaled the cold air..as he stayed der till the sun started to set and moon light replaced the sun ....

"I miss u okasan otosan ...so much..but i dont know if i could take it anymore...., i can't , it hurts it hurts so much...i have no one here..and ruto is so naive..I'm scared i will loose him too...soon...i miss home...i miss us , what we were....i hate that bastard Yoon Jaehyuk more than anything...asshole..how dare he come to my land and take over what i have protected over these years ....cant wait to rip him and his whole family apart..especially those disgusting council..filled with leeches..." Asahi said as he finally went in the water and took a dip to get rid of all his frustration.....finally he came out covered his face with his scarf..but their was one problem its already night and he bloody doesn't now how to go back...the forest around and the foot road look pitch black... "fuck what will i do now...." Asahi started to panic.

Jaehyuk when he entered the quaters..bashed through the main door and walked over the garden and flowers not giving a shit about them before kicking and opening the door of his hallway.... "Hamada fucking Asahi where are u u dumbass...fucking come out now....we bloody need to talk...what the hell were u even thinking , do u have any idea how big grave danger u would have put the both of us into...if i hadn't pleaded to them today , u would have already been dead meat .." Jaehyuk screamed his lungs out....

He got more annoyed..to see his whole study hall turned upside down...claw marks everywhere all around the room....all the sheets ripped , the table ...stool broken...Jaehyuk started to panic....as his voice got a bit softened .... "Asahi do u hear me..where the hell are u hiding..." he said as he opened his bedroom door ..only to see his clothes scattered everywhere..as the omega's dull scent loomed around the room... "fuck where is that idiot..shit no...they wouldn't have..they promised me that they would let me handle him..no way..did they seriously took him by force to teach him a lesson...shit...fuck..i dont care if that asshole turn into deadmeat but i need him , i need him if i need to get to the morning sun.., i need him..or else dad will not give me the land...and i wont be able to find him.. i wont be able to find my only friend.... my Whitey .... shit Hamada asahi u better not screw up my whole plan" Jaehyuk started to lose his shit as he started to pull his hair sweating ....

Yedam came in time to see Jaehyuk....loosing his mind... "sir is everything fine..where is Asahi and who did all this..." Yedam said as he held Jaehyuk trying to calm him down...

"He is missing Yedam..he is fucking missing...i guess those bastards lied to me to trick me..i guess they wanted to teach him a lesson on their own...fuck I shouldn't have ever kneeled in front of those assholes..they basically..mocked...me...we need to find him Yedam come with me..we need to go back and find him..." Jaehyuk said as he pulled Yedam with him...

Yedam held Jaehyuk..as he said... "calm down sir..i guess the council men are not stupid enough to take such foolish step..they know how important he is...and i have spies everywhere sir...if something like that would have happened i would have come to know by now..i guess....prince Asahi maybe wanted to be left alone...he must have gone for a stroll...or maybe he is with his brother..lets not get into conclusions without getting a clear view..sir" .

"Yes Haruto..fucking yes he is the only one he knows around..lets go to royal quaters ...he must be their...i should have thought about it first..." Jaehyuk said as he went to his warehouse..and untied his black horse...as he rode it towards the royal quaters...not even looking at yedam as yedam got on his horse and followed him...

"Asahi ...are u here..." Jaehyuk screamed as he stormed into Haruto's room not even having the patience to knock the door....as it startled woo and ruto who were playing a game of chess .

"Hyung what are u doing here..and what happened to asahi hyung...hyung ..what happened..?" Woo started to get scared as he came near Jaehyuk..Jaehyuk just ignored him and went near Haruto held him by his collar to pull him up as he screamed to his face... "where is your brother..ha ..i know he is hiding here...is he too afraid to face me..."

"Hyung calm the fuck down ur bloody scaring him.." Jeongwoo..for the 1st time screamed and yelled at Jaehyuk..as he saw how he was treating Haruto as Haruto was shivering ...as his pinewood alpha scent got denser..and woo got concerned..as woo came forward and pushed Jaehyuk away from haruto..as he hugged the young alpha and tried to calm him down.... "Shh ruto its fine..I'm here ..no one is touching u..deep breaths..."woo whispered as he calmed down the young alpha as he slowly asked him.... "Ruto ya did u see asahi hyung..did he say anything to u...haa..." woo asked him gently..caressing his back...

Haruto just nodded and gave woo a letter from his pocket... "i..i...didnt meet him ..but he left..this letter for me..."haruto slowly opened up to woo as Jaehyuk snached the letter from him.

I wanna tell thank you for all those voting and commenting on the story..i would really appreciate if u guys vote and comment..so that it kinda motivates me to carry on the story..and update it...it kinda give me a idea if u guys are actually liking how the storyline is going...I'm not forcing anyone if u guys like the updates..i would appreciate u guys to vote...I'm kinda weirdo who keeps checking wattpad after each of my update to see see anyone liked it or commented..it makes me happy and would motivate to think of the next storyline....for both my stories... luv u all❤️...