𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

M Y G O O D G I R L

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

S U M M A R Y

Y/n and Iwaizumi hook up during one of Oikawa's house parties. He promises that he won't tell anyone about their hook up―that he will try to keep her out of his head―but he keeps going back to that one night they shared together.

Iwaizumi quickly finds himself going back to Y/n for more, and the feelings he develops for her are quick and unexpected. Even though he becomes protective of Y/n, she still tries to find a balance between him and herself, while also being cautious of others who may threaten their relationship.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

N O T E

𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘴!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

D I S C L A I M E R
&
W A R N I N G S

This fan fiction is rated MATURE. There will be scenes containing MATURE CONTENT such as,

EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
STRONG LANGUAGE

If you do not enjoy mature content, mainly the ones I have mentioned above, then please do us a favour and refrain from reading this fan fiction. I am not looking for critique and negativity in the comments.

DON'T LIKE IT?
DON'T READ IT!
easy n simple.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

P L A Y L I S T

I made a playlist on spotify with all of the songs that I listen to while writing this story!

If you're interested in listening, you can find the playlist under the user moodymichee or you can click the link in my bio :)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

S T A T U S

start: august 2021
finish: february 2022