33 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

MY DELIGHT

"I knew you two would become friends," Iwaizumi says as he lets you into his condo. "You just have to open up to people sometimes and hear them out."

You roll your eyes. "Whatever." you wrap your arms around his neck and look up at him. He snakes his hands around your waist, pulling you closer. "I thought I was going to hate my entire time there, but I'm actually happy that I got the chance to talk to her."

"Mhm."

"She told me about her old friends and how they treated her," you shake your head, the sound of Trinity's voice cracking at the painful memories resurfaces. "Some people can be wicked."

"It's good that you're not one of them," Iwaizumi says, and you lightly slap the back of his head. "Hey!"

You let go of him and rush into the living room. He chases you, letting you have your fun before quickly catching up. He wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you into the air. "Iwa!" He spins you, and you hold onto his arms tightly, watching the living room move around.

Iwaizumi smiles up at you as your hair falls around his face. "I missed you."

"I was only gone for three hours."

"I still missed you," he lowers you, bringing his lips to yours. His warmth makes you melt against his mouth, and he holds you tighter, making sure you don't slip from his grasp. He leans back to catch a breath. "Tell me about your day."

You ruffle his hair. "I will, after I show you what I bought." He finally sets you down on the ground and places a quick kiss on your temple. You grab your shopping bag that was sitting on the table and hand it to him. "I got you some stuff."

Iwaizumi puts a hand over his heart. "For me?"

You nod your head, and he wraps his arms around you once more, pulling you in to kiss your lips. You feel him smile before he attacks your face, pecking you all over your cheeks, chin, and forehead.

"Iwa!" your voice is muffled by his kisses. "Stop!"

He chuckles when he sees your face burning up. "Thank you for the little gift."

"No problem," you say as he leads you to the couch. He pulls you on top of him, making you straddle his lap while he keeps a steady hand on your thigh, massaging you gently as his other hand reaches into the bag.

He pulls out the body mist and soap. "You got my stuff!" He looks up at you, his green eyes glimmering in the sunlight from the balcony doors. "I needed these. How'd you know?"

"I pay attention," you caress his face, and you grin when you feel him leaning into your hand. He turns briefly and kisses the centre of your palm. "I remember seeing them in your shower and in your room, so I thought to get you new ones for when you run out."

"Thank you, baby," he places the bottles on the cushion next to him before sliding his hands up your thighs. You straighten your back when you feel his hands travel up your hips and under your sweater. "You're too kind."

You close your eyes, sighing when he touches your bare skin. "Mm," you grab onto his shoulders, his hands slipping under your bra and cupping your breasts. "Iwa,"