10 | 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

SEATING ARRANGEMENTS

Leaving your house this morning was a bit more challenging than normal. Your brother kept barging you with questions about your date with Iwaizumi. You made sure to give short and quick answers, since you knew that if you gave too much information he would start suspecting something. When you asked him how his night went, Jo mentioned how some of his friends needed him on campus for help.

At least he won't be breathing down my neck for the next week, you thought when he told you about his plans. The last thing you needed was another pair of eyes on you. With Tae already knowing about your date, and probably wanting to ask questions as well, it all felt too much for you already.

You follow your teacher into the classroom and take your seat next to Tae. You straighten out your skirt over your lap, and in the process you could feel Iwaizumi's stare bore into the back of your head.

You also make sure to bring your hair forward in front of your shoulders to hide the concealer on your neck. Just as you're about to turn around, Tae leans over the small aisle separating your desks.

"So?" Tae whispers, the excitement evident in the sound of her voice. "How did your date with the ace go?"

"Can I tell you later?" You say while trying to ignore Iwaizumi. "I'll answer all the questions you have at lunch. I promise."

"What's that on your collar?" Tae gestures to your shirt. "Is that makeup?"

You quickly brush your hair to cover your neck. "Y-yes."

Your friend's brow arches in suspicion. "Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"You got something you wanna tell me?"

You roll your eyes subtly before facing her once more. "I promise it's not what it looks like."

"Your poor concealer application says otherwise."

"We just kissed, that's all―"

"You totally had sex with Iwaizumi last night!"

"Shut up!" You smack her arm, making her squeal in pain. Luckily, all the students were too consumed in their own business to overhear Tae's comment. "Could you speak any louder?"

"Sorry sorry, my bad," Tae says with a very big smile on her face. "Holy shit, what else did you do with him?"

"I promise I'll answer all your questions during lunch, alright? Right now we have to focus on our class."

"Kay then." Tae pouts before returning into her seat and directing her attention to the front. You, on the other hand, shoot Iwaizumi a quick look.

His eyes are on you, as you already sensed, and he gives you a quick smile before shoving a sleepy Oikawa off his shoulder. Oikawa's eyes lazily open. He positions the glasses that were on his head onto the bridge of his nose and readies himself for the lecture.

You reach into your bag and take out your notebook. You see your phone light up inside your bag and take it along with your pencil case. Iwaizumi's name pops onto the screen with a text notification.

---

iwa
Text Message
Today 08:47