09 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑

HIS CAR

You are reminded of his size when you watch him roll the thin latex onto his dick. The bulging veins running down his shaft make you thrilled, and Iwaizumi wasn't too far away from the same feeling.

"Let me know if it's too much for you." He whispers into your ear, his breath spreading goosebumps all over your skin. "I'll try my best to slow down."

Iwaizumi pushes your legs a little further apart to make more room for himself. He positions himself at your entrance, and your breath hitches when he slowly pushes in. A sigh leaves him, the feeling of you squeezing around him almost making him cum on the spot.

It had been a few days since you last had sex with Iwaizumi, but the stretch had been almost unberarble. It feels more painful than pleasurable, and Iwaizumi is able to read the expression on your face.

"Start slow, please." You grab onto his back, your nails digging into his skin.

Iwaizumi places a soft kiss on your cheek and starts moving. He buries his face into the crook of your neck, his shaky breaths filling your ears. The sound was quite erotic—knowing that you had this affect of him made you feel powerful as well. Both of you felt dominant in different ways.

The friction starts to build with the speed of his thrusts, and the pain slowly turns into pleasure. You move your fingers down Iwaizumi's back, leaving red streaks of pain on him, but he takes it as a sign to move faster.

"Ah! Just like that..." Your moans make him feel praised, almost empowered, and it fuels him to start leaving small bites on your neck once again.

You feel the car move under you with every one of his movements. The thought of someone seeing a car shake on the side of the road was rather amusing. However, to you it seemed almost erotic. It meant that his movements were rough and that he was fully in the moment.

"You're doing so good." Iwaizumi starts leaving soft kisses along your neck. He is careful not to leave anyone marks and focuses all of his energy and attention into pleasing your body. "Such a good girl... my good girl."

You wrap your legs around his waist when you feel your body moving upward with every thrust. He was moving fast, each quick stroke exposing his desire and desperation to reach his climax.

The pleasure starts to feel unbearable, turning your moans into small whimpers. You feel the knot in your core tighten with every thrust. Iwaizumi adjusts his position above you, and you reward him with a moan when you feel his dick pound into a spot that makes you see stars.

"There!" You whimper. Tears start to form in your eyes from the overwhelming amount of pleasure waiting to burst and surge throughout your entire body. "Do that again."

He continues to ram into your g-spot, and the pleasure quickly hits you in a hot flash. Your orgasm instantly washes over you. You squeeze around his dick to brace yourself and help your body recover from the high, but his movements don't falter.

"Did you cum?" He asks, but the dazed expression on your face is enough to answer his question. "Just hold on a little more for me, baby."

The overstimulation makes your muscles jump, but it isn't long until Iwaizumi reaches his climax as well. He throws his head back and groans—you never thought such a sound could be so sexy―as he fills the condom with his release.