16 | 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

I WANT YOU

You wake up to find the other side of the bed empty. The night was still young, and your eyelids still feel heavy from the sleep you just woke up from.

Wanting to know where Iwaizumi had gone, you get up from his bed and head towards the door. The hallway was dark, showing no sign of where he was. Just as you are about to take a step, you see Runa run down the hallway from the living room. Runa stops in her tracks when she sees you staring at her. A small meow leaves her before she trots past you and into the other bedroom that belonged to Iwaizumi's mother.

You take a peek inside the bedroom, half expecting to see Iwaizumi in there, but the room was empty. Turning back, you continue down the hallway and enter the living room to find that he wasn't there either.

A slight breeze sweeps through the area. You wrap your arms around yourself to shield from the cold air and find that the balcony door was slightly open. Even though it is still dark, you spot a standing figure on the balcony, leaning on the railing and looking out into the distance.

You approach the balcony door slowly so he wouldn't notice. Before stepping outside, you clutch onto his clothes, savouring his scent on them before carefully removing them. You start with his shirt, reaching back and lifting it up and over your head. It drops next to your feet before you move onto your pants. They pool at your feet, and you step out of the pile of clothes, leaving only your panties for Iwaizumi to take off you.

The cool breeze from earlier returns, sending goosebumps across your skin. It was too late at night for anyone to notice Iwaizumi on the balcony. He made sure that he left his room quietly so he wouldn't wake you; he was so distracted by his impulses that he had to take a step out to tame them.

Even with the majority of your body now being exposed, you didn't feel nervous about what was to come. You want him so badly that promising not to be physical seemed like an absolute joke.

You slide the door a little wider and step onto the cold concrete. Even if someone happened to be watching, you didn't mind. If anything were to happen, you hoped that you and Iwaizumi would at least put on a good show for whoever was watching.

You approach Iwaizumi slowly and wrap your hands around his waist. "Hey," you whisper before pressing your chest against his back and tightening your arms around him. "Why'd you come out here all by yourself?"

"I just needed to clear my thoughts." Iwaizumi slides his hands over yours and holds them in his. He turns around, and the sight of you nearly takes his breath away. "Y/n!" He says before quickly covering your body with his own. "Why did you take off your clothes? Someone might see you!"

The laugh that leaves you is uncontrollable; knowing the strong effect you had on this boy was amusing, and simply showing your body had made him almost jump out of his skin. He backs you up until you're back in the living room, and he slides the balcony door shut behind himself. He turns, making sure to keep his gaze downwards, and finds your clothes on the floor.

"Look at me," You dare yourself to take a step closer towards his frozen body. Cupping his cheek, you angle his face upwards but his eyes stay averted. "Look at me, Iwa."

His eyes carefully rake up your body. He takes his time, appreciating the shape of your calves and thighs. The curve of your hips and waist made his breathing heavy, but he didn't want to look further. He felt like he was invading you somehow, and he was at a loss of words to communicate his feelings.