43 | 𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄

HAJIME

You move higher on the mattress before spreading your legs, making room for Iwaizumi. He shifts over as his lips find yours once again, moving slowly with each kiss. Your legs wrap around his waist, holding him close as the window beside his bed casts colours all over the room.

His hand slides home into yours, pinning it against the sheets while your other hand plays with his shirt. He quickly grabs the back and pulls it over his head, throwing it on the floor as you work on your own. You let the fabric slip from your fingers, letting it form a small pool on the floor.

Iwaizumi stares at your bra. "May I?" he asks, his hand already moving to reach around your back. You nod your head, feeling his fingers graze your skin before unclasping your bra. You suck in a breath as he slowly slides the straps down your shoulders and arms.

Your hands find his pants, working on the button, and he stands to finish the rest. He kicks his pants off his ankles as you tug yours down your hips. A small giggle escapes you when he pulls your pants off your legs, and he tosses it next to his on the floor.

You prop your feet up on the edge of the bed, leaving your knees separated for him, but he doesn't move. Instead, he remains standing, watching your chest rise with every controlled breath.

"I thought our last would be our last," Iwaizumi whispers, his fingers sliding your panties down your hips. You lay back on your elbows as you watch him strip the last bits of fabric off your bodies, his muscles flexing with each movement. "How do you want this?"

This night feels different from the rest. You wanted this night to be tender, almost romantic, like your night under the stars.

"Slow," you say as he rubs his hands up and down your thighs, warming up your skin. "I want you to fuck me slowly."

He hovers over your body before gently brushing your lips with his own. "I wasn't expecting that response."

You both chuckle in the low light. "I just want things to be special tonight. Just us." you run your fingertips up his arms, playing with his senses, and you gently trace his arm muscles. "Everything has been quite rough."

"I agree," Iwaizumi grins, and he blushes from embarrassment. "I like things like that."

"I want tonight to last though," you drag your fingers along his jaw and up to his cheeks. "Take it slow, please."

He licks his lips before planting a small kiss on your forehead. "If that's what my girl wants, then that's what my girl gets."

You let him slide out of your grasp as he stands up straight. Iwaizumi holds the back of your heels, and he places small kisses on the insides of your ankles before resting a leg on his shoulder. He supports your other leg, holding it up while his other hand moves down to his cock.

A small gasp escapes you as you watch him pump himself. He keeps his eyes on you, admiring the curves of your body against his bed. "Touch yourself," he whispers. "I wanna see you play with your clit."

His heart was already starting to race, his blood rushing down to his hardening erection. Slowly, you bring your fingers down your inner thigh, and you bite your lip when you press down on your clit. You massage slow circles, making sure to take your time as Iwaizumi was.