15 | 𝐈𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

IWAIZUMI'S ROOM

Iwaizumi's condo looked the same as it did the first time, the furniture sleek and gray while the kitchen was spotless. The air was warm and welcoming with the light scent of fried tofu. The lights in the living room were set to a low purple, and the big window that took up an entire wall that led to the balcony displayed the night sky and buildings beyond.

"Make yourself at home," Iwaizumi says before locking the door behind himself. "Bathroom is down the hall if you need it, and if you get hungry just lemme know."

You take off your jacket and hang it next to his near the front door. "I actually have a question."

"Hm?"

"Can I see your room?" You ask kindly. "It's just that I've been here before but I never got to see everything. Only if it's okay with you."

"Oh, sorry I didn't show you the first time. Must've gone completely over my head." Iwaizumi says before interlacing your fingers and guiding you down the dark hallway. Iwaizumi's condo was small yet cozy. He showed you the bathroom which was at the end of the hall. Across from the laundry room was his mother's bedroom. Though empty, there was still a well kept bed and a window with long curtains. There was also a desk with a lamp, and next to it, a dresser that held perfumes and different lotions and creams.

"And this is my room," Iwaizumi says before opening his door. You walk in, and your jaw drops when you are welcomed to a view of the city. A window, big enough to take up two of the walls, captures the night sky and the bright city lights. There was no need for posters or wall decor; the windows captured everything beautifully, almost like a moving portrait.

His room smelled the same as his car; the subtle scent of fresh mint and rosemary gave the atmosphere an almost spicy, woodsy scent that reminded you of Iwaizumi. Low blue lights emitted from the LED strip running along his walls, making his furniture appear dark and navy.

You walk towards the window and place a hand on the glass. You look downward to find people walking along the sidewalk. Looking up, you find another condo building next door. Some of the smaller windows are bright with different coloured lights while some faded and flashed.

"This is amazing," You turn around to admire the rest of his room. There is a bed placed next to one of the big windows, with clean sheets and a sleeping cat on top of the pillows. Next to you was a desk that faced the window displaying the city and vibrant lights. His room was minimal and spacious, seeing that there was just a closet and a shelf that had a few books, figurines, and folded clothes.

Iwaizumi takes a few small steps, hoping not to break the daze that you were in. "You like what you see?"

"Yeah," you reply while still taking in his room. Oikawa's room was nothing compared to the polished space of Iwaizumi's room. "I can't believe you didn't show me this the first time I was here. It's so cool."

He chuckles when you walk over near his bed and look out the window once more. You catch something off the corner of your eye and see Runa starting to wake up from her slumber.

"Hey Runa," You bend and reach out to the small cat perched on Iwaizumi's bed. "How are you?" Instead of welcoming you, Runa hisses quietly, warning you not to move any closer. You look up at Iwaizumi and pout before backing up from the cat. "She still hates me."