35 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍

YOUR MAN

You lean your head down on your desk as Tae takes her seat next to you. "You look tired."

"I am," you groan, closing your eyes and catching a few seconds of rest. "I was up until four in the morning on FaceTime with Iwa." Tae ruffles your hair, and you slap her hand away. "Let me sleep for a few minutes."

Tae quietly empties your bag, prepping your supplies for the class. "How does it feel to have a boyfriend?" she whispers as a student walks past your desk.

"Tiring. I mean, look at me," you chuckle, blinking the sleepiness from your eyes. "It's fun, too."

"Fun and tiring for the same reasons," Tae wiggles her eyebrows, and you punch her arm. "Ow!"

You straighten your back when you see Oikawa walk through the door, his arm draped over Iwaizumi's back. He has a smile on his face as he pulls his friend to the front of the class. "Ahem! Everyone!"

All the students look up to see what the announcement was going to be. You catch Iwaizumi's gaze and he quickly winks at you, making you grin uncontrollably.

"My friend here is going all the way to England after graduation―" Iwaizumi shoves his elbow into Oikawa's side, making him wince. "Sorry, he might go to England after graduation," Oikawa clears his throat as he regains his strength. "I'm gonna be hosting one last party in honour of my good friend, and in honour of all the third years graduating!"

A few students make some noise and hype him up, but Iwaizumi remains quiet, his eyes studying your face as you stick your tongue out at him.

"Make sure you're free next weekend so we can all party together one last time!" Oikawa pulls Iwaizumi into his side, making him grunt. "I expect to see every third year student there... I'm looking at you, Tae and y/n!"

Oikawa points to you and your friend, directing everyone's stare. You slouch against your seat while Tae ducks behind her desk, hiding herself from everyone's eyes.

"You didn't come to the last one, so you better come to this one!" Oikawa finally releases his friend. Iwaizumi slaps the back of Oikawa's head, drawing a few laughs from the students.

Iwaizumi stops by your desk. You slowly look up to find the same green eyes. He leans down, pinching your chin and angling your head upwards as he gently places his lips on yours.

A few whispers are exchanged between the students, and you feel everyone's gaze as Iwaizumi's lips continue to move with yours. Is he really kissing me in front of the class right now?

Iwaizumi pulls away, inhaling deeply and caressing your face. "Happy now?"

"Very," you smile at him, and he leans down, pecking your lips quickly before continuing down the aisle. The class is silent as he takes his seat, and you feel your face burning up, your blush on full display for everyone to gawk at.

"He seems very affectionate today," Tae says as you bury your face into your arms, hoping that people will stop staring. "What did you two talk about last night?"

You peek at Tae through a small gap in your arms. "I dared him to kiss me in front of the class as a joke, but he actually did it."

"Was it actually a joke?" Tae asks, but your silent response is enough for her. "I see."