[ v ] 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒

[ v ] WHEN IN PARIS

The corner of Iwaizumi's mouth rises, forming what is now his own signature smirk

The corner of Iwaizumi's mouth rises, forming what is now his own signature smirk. "That's my good girl," he holds eye contact with you, even as your chest is against the mattress. When you turn back and rest your chin on the pillow, he positions himself at your entrance, takes a deep breath, and slowly pushes inside.

He doesn't remember you being this tight, and it honestly feels so good. Maybe it's because the last time you had sex was more than six months ago. Either way, he's glad to see and feel that you've stayed true to him.

On the other hand, your eyes are squeezed shut. Similar to Iwaizumi, you don't remember exactly how sex feels, but the new stretch that he delivers is able to recover parts of your memory. It's when he fully buries his cock inside your pussy, you realize that not only has his body gotten bigger, but literally every aspect of him has.

Feeling you squeeze and resist around his cock, Iwaizumi brings his hands to your ass. He digs his fingers into your skin, helping him get a grip as he sets a slow pace. "Baby," he sighs, the friction is a mix of pleasure and torture. "You're so tight for me, huh? You feel amazing."

"Hm... Ah..." You keep your eyes closed, feeling too afraid to look back. At least his hands have loosened, massaging your ass and thighs gently. "Fuck... Hajime..."

"Hm?" His eyes linger all over your body, studying your waist and hips and the new dimples on your lower back. "Something wrong?"

To be honest, nothing is wrong. Everything feels good, but there's something missing, something that can amplify the pleasure building in your core.

Swallowing down your nerves, you open your eyes and look back at Iwaizumi. His eyes instantly snap to yours. "Hold my hips," you breathe, and he obeys, sliding his hands up to your hips. "I wanna try something."

He raises a brow, feeling confused as you turn back around, but all confusion vanishes as soon as you start moving on your own. Your movements are faster, more hungry. Soft slaps fill the room when your ass meets his hips, each thrust bringing a soft moan from your mouth.

"Fuck, baby," Iwaizumi moans as his hold on your hips loosen. Almost like a spell, he feels himself falling under the bliss of your pussy clenching around his cock, and not to mention the view of you at work, ass jiggling as it meets his hips. "Look at you go... my good girl."

"Mm," You don't notice that you've picked up the pace until the slaps get louder and more consistent, and the sound of Iwaizumi moaning is an absolute prize. It pushes you to move faster, harder, and the curve of his erection against your pussy brings tears to the corners of your eyes.

The pleasure is already too much, and it's still too early.

"Haji–" Your breath catches in your throat. "Ha... Ahh!"