[ i ] 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒

author's note!
(please read)

yes, you read the title correctly! your eyes are not deceiving you! after a year and a couple months, i have come back with more chapters of iwa and y/n in paris!

many of you have asked me what happens to them after chapter 46, and tbh, i think the original ending of this book was too abrupt😅 i'm hoping that these bonus chapters can provide more closure and satisfy your fan fic reading needs :)

currently, i'm planning to have 3 bonus chaps, but knowing me, it might go up to 4 or 5 because i can't help myself...

also, i like smut.

anyway, i hope you guys enjoy :') thank you for supporting this story and coming back to read more <3

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ i ] WHEN IN PARIS

It's weird thinking that it's been months since the last time you hugged Iwaizumi and yet, everything still feels the same

It's weird thinking that it's been months since the last time you hugged Iwaizumi and yet, everything still feels the same. All of those months have led up to this moment, with you in his arms, with his scent in your nose, and with his heart beating against yours.

Then slowly, Iwaizumi holds your shoulders and leans back. You're pleased to find him smiling, his eyes taking a moment to scan you up and down. Similarly to you, he's impressed with how much you've grown.

Iwaizumi can tell that you're nervous just from how stiff your body is, almost like you're holding your breath. "Y/n?" His voice is gentle and somehow, it sounds deeper than you remember.

You blink a few times. It's hard to focus when you know that the other people in the airport are watching all of this unfold. "Yes?"

"I just want to make sure that you're breathing," Iwaizumi says, then laughs when you exhale. "Good," he rubs your arms up and down as he waits for you to collect yourself. "Good... good girl."

Now, it's your turn to let out a small laugh. "Good girl?" you ask quietly, keeping your eyes on your shoes. As you take another breath, Iwaizumi's finger meets your chin. He angles your face back up, waiting for your eyes to meet his.

When you finally meet his gaze, he smiles softly. He didn't think that it was possible for you to become more beautiful.

"Yes," he answers, just before he leans in and presses his lips to yours. Embarrassingly enough, a few of the onlookers clap as they watch the kiss, but it doesn't distract you from the all too real feeling of his lips moving with yours and his hands caressing your face.