34 | 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒

BURNT COOKIES

Iwaizumi places you on the counter. You sit, watching him pour a cup of chocolate chips into the bowl before mixing the dough. The song from his phone starts to fade out, leaving you two in silence.

You spread out a baking sheet on the tray and start forming small balls with the cookie dough. Iwaizumi watches you work, and he takes out his phone to snap another picture.

When you finish, Iwaizumi slides the tray into the oven. He returns to you, fitting himself in between your legs as you caress his cheek. "You still got flour on your face."

"You too," you dust off the flour on his nose, his eyes studying yours as you look at his face. He holds your wrist, keeping your hand on his cheek as he starts wiping the powder from your brows.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as his fingers trace small lines across your forehead. "So so beautiful."

You lean closer into him, pressing your chin against his chest. "Thank you," he holds the sides of your neck, keeping you in place as he inches closer. He hesitates before pressing his lips to yours, taking in your soft touch.

Iwaizumi parts his lips to deepen the kiss. You angle your head, getting a better feel of him as his tongue swipes your bottom lip. His tongue then slides against yours, and you instantly melt against him as he kisses you hungrily.

His teeth softly clamp down on your bottom lip. Your hands slide down his waist and find his belt. "Let me," he says against your lips, his fingers working quickly on the buckle.

You unbutton your jeans, and Iwaizumi helps you, sliding your pants down your legs and tossing them on the floor. He kisses you again, his movements are rough yet controlled. Your heart hammers against your ribcage, and you get a grip on him as he yanks his pants down.

"Are we doing this here?" you pull away, catching your breath.

Iwaizumi presses his forehead against yours. "Only if you want to," he waits for your nod of approval. You give it to him, and his mouth finds your neck instantly. He nibbles your skin before biting harshly.

A soft moan leaves you as his teeth continue to work. He fingers the hem of your sweater before pulling it up and over your head. He catches the flushed look on your face, your chest moving with each breath, tempting him to tear you apart.

You grab his hips, slamming him against your clothed heat. "Let me touch you," your fingers toy with the waistband of his boxers. He bites his lip as you slide his boxers down his chiseled hips, letting them sit on his thighs. "Mm," you coo him with little noises, knowing that it was his absolute favorite thing.

You trace the veins along his shaft with your fingertips. A small gasp leaves him as you wrap your hand around his cock, pumping him slowly.

"Fuck," he breathes as he gently moves his hips with your hand. "That feels so good, baby." His blood was pumping, awakening his impulses, and you smile to yourself when his cock jerks against your palm.

You let go briefly to lick your hand, lubricating your skin before wrapping your fingers around him once more. "You're so hard for me," you tease, watching him grow in your hand. He was exceptionally hard, and his hips moved faster against the pace you set for him. "I want you to fuck me now."