38 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 [𝟐]

THE ARCADE [2]

Iwaizumi's eyes widen when you crash your lips onto his. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him in close, and he squeezes your ass as he backs you away from the door.

"No one will come in here?" you ask between your kisses.

Iwaizumi looks at the door from over your head. "No one," he says before he's back to kissing you, biting your lip and quickly lifting you up. Your legs move on their own, wrapping around his waist as he sets you on the counter next to the sinks.

You pull away, taking a breath as his mouth latches onto your neck. He starts leaving marks, biting and nibbling in the same way that he knew you liked. A small moan leaves your mouth, rewarding him as he leaves wet kisses along your shoulder.

"You said you wanted this to be quick?"

"Yeah," He pushes your knees apart, making more room for him to grind against you, and he grunts when he feels his pants in the way. "Fuck."

"It's okay," you gently push him away, making room for you to reach down between your thighs. You push your panties aside and carefully slide your fingers into your pussy. A moan escapes your lips, and you're tempted to finish yourself off, but Iwaizumi waits as you slide the wet bullet out from within you.

He grabs your wrist. "Gimme that," he lifts your hand and seals his mouth over your fingers, taking the bullet and sucking it clean. "Mm,"

You poke your fingers into his mouth and slide the pink bullet out. "You're a freak."

"What can I say? You taste good." he removes the remote from his pocket and sets it on the counter next to the bullet. "I want more."

You bite your lip when you rub your thighs together, the dampness increasing with every passing second. "Alright," you say as he quickly reaches under your dress and yanks your panties down. You gasp when cool air hits your pussy, making you shiver. "Not so rough, okay?"

"Okay," Iwaizumi says as he slides his hands up your inner thighs. He watches your eyelids flutter, taking in every touch and squeeze of his hands. "Try to be quiet."

You take a deep breath as he slides his fingers up your wet slit. "Ahh," you continue to mewl as he strokes your pussy, coating his fingers in your sweet slick, and he presses his thumb against your clit. "Iwa!" He rubs slow circles while his other fingers warm up against your slit.

"Shh, baby," Iwaizumi says into your neck. His thumb moves faster, flicking your clit and making you moan out. "You're so wet for me," he chuckles as he brings his fingers up to his mouth, licking them clean of your arousal. "That bullet does wonders for you, huh?"

You nod your head, and you watch him bend down and center his head in front of your throbbing heat. "Please be gentle," you gasp when you feel his breath brush over your pulsing clit, waiting to be devoured. "I don't want people hearing me."

"I'll try my best," he says before lowering his head and running his tongue along your wet slit. You bite your lip, holding in your moans as his tongue flicks up against your clit.

"Mm," you squeeze his head between your thighs, locking him in place as you feel every stroke of his tongue. "Mm... Ah."

"Shh," he purrs against your pussy, and you lean back, trying to control the pleasure building in your core. His hands press on your inner thighs, pushing them away from his head. "Look at me."