33| RING VIBRATIONS SAVED A LIFE

"Dude, that was so gross

"Dude, that was so gross." Lila commented as they finished looking through the trash in the water, "I think a mino tried to crawl through my finger nail."

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope pointed out, speaking on the gun matter.

"It's in...it's in the drain." JJ stumbled over his words.

"Damn it." Pope huffed.

"Of course it is." Kie said with a cringed look on her face.

"I've rewatched IT too many times to not believe they're hella ghost in there." Lila said as she slapped Kie's arm, "I wanna go in."

"Fine by me." Kie nodded her head, "You and JJ can go in there."

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there." JJ said as he looked over at her quickly, "It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker."

"JJ, you stay then." Lila confirmed, "I love you, but I do not wanna deal with that, like, ever."

"Yeah, it's gonna be a no for me too." Pope nodded his head.

"No, I get it. I get it. You guys are scared." Kie laughed at the pair.

"I'm not scared!"

"No, no."

"It's kinda cute."

"It is."

"It's the pecker thing."

"I'm not scared."

"I'll go alone." Lila confirmed, putting her video camera around her neck and pushing the headband on her head better, "In and out. Grab the gun, host seance, then i'll be back."

"Yeah, just be carful." JJ nodded, rubbing her back as she ducked and crawled into the sewer.

Kie groaned, "Lila, wait."

"Oh, she's going with her." Pope spoke with wide eyes.

"Girl power." JJ cheered them on.

"Cmon, Kie, I promise I won't scare you." Lila said as the taller girl followed close behind her, "Not like I do Popes dad."