36| ALL TOGETHER AGAIN

Lila was looking around the backyard, alone that's was, for any clue

Lila was looking around the backyard, alone that's was, for any clue. Her video camera was around her neck, a new ghost tracker she'd gotten in the mail in her hands. She crept close by, staying a good distance away from the house because rich people had security systems. A sudden yell came from near by.

"This is it." she said, hurrying around the side of the house and instead of ghost, coming across the guy from the door throwing Pope on the ground with a taser in his hand. Lila beat on the locked gate, "Hey, motherfucker, get off of him!"

Pope grabbed his wrist, kneeling him in the groin and pushing him off.

"Pope! You okay?" Lila asked, trying to figure out a way to get the gate unlocked, "Were you tased?"

Pope ignored her as he fought against the man when he reached for his gun. JJ suddenly ran over from the walk way, kicking the gun away quickly as Kie picked it up, "Come on!"

"Meet us around front!" JJ called out to Lila as she nodded and took off in a sprint around the other side of the house. Her video camera beat on her chest when she ran, ghost tracker in hand while her feet speed under her. Adrenaline pumped through her veins as she came around the corner, colliding with Kie as the pair avoiding knocking each other day, "Rich white people, crazy!"

"I know!" Pope agreed with Lilas words.

"Go, go, go." JJ said quickly as the four jumped into the truck again, shutting the doors and collapsing in the seats.

"Who the hell are those people?" Kie asked in disbelief.

"That was crazy! Let's get out of here." Pope said in disbelief as JJ started up the truck, turning it in a harsh circle. Lila braced herself as she leaned back on the seats with wide eyes, flying back when JJ hit the gas.

"Hang on to your hats, lady and gentlemen." Lila commented as JJ swerved around the corner suddenly, getting back onto the street.

"I think he's following us." Kie spoke as she looked at the car behind them.

"Wait, I have a thing." Lila said as she climbed over Pope and Kie.

"Yo! Lila! Get back down." Pope said in disbelief as her body leaned out the window, "You're gonna get shot!"