10| WITH YOU, EVERYTHING'S REAL

A Chapter| Chapter Ten

warning- steamy again.

Lila tossed in her sleep slightly, not getting home until late. With her not sleeping the night before, Lila somehow fell asleep immediately, but that didn't mean her mind wasn't racing. She turned multiple times that night, thinking back to what Rafe said to her and then to him hurting JJ and then Pope the day before. She thought about how he threw Kie off Topper, the bruise on her back matching JJ's and Pope's.

Lila felt something touching her face as her sleep, swatting it away in her sleep. Then it came back, Lila slightly opened her eyes, not thinking anything of it. The blonde gasped as she saw someone sitting infront of her, sitting up straight she sighed when she realized who it was.

"Rafe, what are you doing here? How'd you get in here?" Lila asked as she calmed down once again, slightly anyway. He stared at her, scanning her face as her hands ran circles on her thighs. Lila was far to tired and too confused do stop him, rubbing her eyes as she waiting for him to say something.

"Will you come with me?" he asked her, stopping his hand motion as he looked over at her.

"Where?" Lila asked him confused again, the moonlight the only light coming in to radiate his features. Lila felt a pang or guilt when she saw the small gash on his bottom lip.

"Come on." Rafe said as he stood, his feet loud as he walked toward the door. Lila hesitated to follow him, pulling on a pair of shorts before she snuck out of the guest house. His truck was started out in the front, the light on the inside on as his thumbs drummed on the steering wheel.

Lila felt emotional as she stared at him, she felt ashamed. Rafe Cameron wasn't a good person, she'd realized that now. She realized why her friends told her to stay away from him now, and maybe she should have listened. But it was too late now, Lila was far too deep with Rafe that there didn't seem to be any way of pulling her back.

Lila pulled the door opened as his head snapped her way, waiting for her to get in completely before before putting the truck in drive. Lila looking out at the dark windows, "Where are we going?"

"You asked that already." Rafe said back to her, nodding toward her seat belt as she pulling it on. Looking at him again in the darkness, once again the moon illuminating the both of them just the right amount. Rafe drove one one hand, no one on the road at two in the morning. His other arm rested on the console, the black ring around his ring finger.

Rafe looked at Lila in the corner of his eye, seeing her eyeing his hand slightly. Lila blinked when he turned it over, wiggling his fingers at her in a way of telling her it was okay if she wanted to hold his hand. Lila heisted, looking at his side profile to watch him keep his eyes on the road the whole time. The blonde put her smaller hand in his, their hands molding together so perfectly and so quickly. Her fingers laced within his, rubbing one of them over the cold metal of the rings.