50| WATSON AND SHERLOCK

"Haunted

"Haunted." Lila spoke as they walked into the church, her being the first as she looked at the extremely old interior, "Should we stay the night?"

"Are you crazy?" Kie asked her in disbelief.

"Okay, you're telling me Denmark Tanny decided to hide the cross here?" JJ spoke up as he looked around.

"Everybody, just spread out." Kie encouraged, looking at Lila as she filmed the place, "To look for the cross."

Lila gave a frown, turning off her camera as she looked up at the tall ceilings.

"Okay, well, if I was a cross and wanted to be hidden in an old church, where would I hide?" John B spoke as they all looked around for any search of the hidden, seven foot cross.

"I wouldn't hide in a church if I was a cross." Lila said as she walked by his side, "I'd hide in a old bunker with other crosses so i'll blend it."

"Very smart move of you." John B nodded.

"Are you sure that Denmark hid the cross here, Pope?" JJ spoke up in questioning, "Like, are we at the right church?"

"It's gotta be here somewhere, guys." Pope shook his head, standing at the alter.

"What if we have to push a secret button or, like, okay, like a..a certain chord, and then all of a sudden, the ground beneath us reveals the catacombs or something on which we stand?" JJ spoke up as he looked down at the ground, standing near the piano.

"Sounds like a ghost story." Lila said honestly as she got down on her stomach, ear to the floor. She knocked on the wood, "Doesn't echo or anything."

"Lila, it's wood." Kie said her way.

"How about we try and find obvious clues, Watson and Sherlock?" John B asked the pair as Lila crawled off the floor.

"It's not an escape room." Kie rolled her eyes.

"Well neither was National Treasure, Kiara." Lila said back, mocking her eye roll.

"It's gotta be in here!" Pope snapped suddenly.