6| PLAYING FOOTSIES WITH RAFE CAMERON

A Chapter| Chapter Six

"JJ, what the fuck is this?" Lila asked as she looked at the bow that was tied behind her back

"A bow." he answered from where he was looking through her drawers.

"That is definitely not a bow." Pope shook his head as he looked at the back of Lilas sundress.

"I second that." Kie said from where she was seated on the girls bed before walking toward her.

"This is stupid anyway." Lila huffed as Kie untied the back and re tied it for her.

"Your moms are like, full Kook now." John B said as he looked through her small jewelry box.

"Why do they need you to go on a boat ride with the Cameron's so bad?" Kie asked, the glare noticeable on her face through the mirror.

"No clue, they've been spending like, all their time over there." Lila said as she turned, taking the sandals from Popes hands.

"Maybe they're gonna tell you they're in a open relationship or something." JJ said as he gave her a point.

"JJ!" Kie scolded him as his hands shot up. John B walked over, handing her the necklace he picked out. A smile in thank you as she took it from him.

"You're still gonna come with us later, right?" Pope asked, a yawn in his voice. The clock read six thirty in the morning, another thing that confused Lila.

"Yeah of course, i'll meet you guys." Lila confirmation as she stood, messing with the necklace until John B took it from her hands, hooking it in the back quickly as she gave him a grin.

"Lila!" Grace called out through the small cabin, making Lila sigh.

"I hate boat rides." Lila said as she walked out of the room, her four friends following her.

"Well this is more of a yacht so..." JJ trailed off as they walked onto the porch.

"You'll have fun." John B reassured her as they neared the small car.

"Yeah just try not to let the Kook princess corrupt you." Kie said as Lila gave her a look.

"You guys have already corrupted me enough." Lila pointed out as Pope pulled the door open for her.

"Good luck." he said as Lila patted his cheek before getting into the backseat.

"Don't let her mack on any Kooks while y'all are out there." JJ spoke as he leaned down to look through the window at Lilas moms.

"Mack?" Lacey asked confused as Lila slapped her head from the back.

"We'll bring her back in two hours, think that's enough to handle?" Grace asked, mocking the fact that she knew Lila spent most her time with the four.