9| YOU KNOW MY BODY, NOT ME.

A Chapter| Chapter Nine

"Lila, do you wanna talk about it?" Kie asked as she laid on the grass next to the blonde, the boys talking to each other in the hammocks a few feet away

"No." Lila answered honestly, staring up at the sky, appreciating how it was getting dark.

"You sure?" she asked as Lila didn't answer, sighing to herself slightly.

"I think the sky gets dark become it's sad." Lila said honestly as she continued to look up, ignoring the odd look Kie was giving her.

"I think it's happy during the day, but after having to see all the horrible shit through out the day it gets sad so it turns to dark." Lila elaborated as she turned to Kie for a answer. Kie stared at her for a second as she nodded her head.

"Makes since." the younger girl said as the two looked up at the sky again.

"Thanks for being here, you and the boys." Lila said now, staring up at the sky as she thought about Rafe, as sad as that made her sound. She thought about how in some sick and twisted way he'd come to his conclusions and be good, but she wasn't gonna waste her time on fantasying over something she knew couldn't happen.

"Of course, you're one of us, no matter what." Kie reassured her as Lila gave her a small smile before she shut her eyes, darkness consuming her. Lilas mind went in so many different directions as she did.

Popes bruises.

Rafe kissing her.

Popes tears.

Rafe laying her down.

Popes blood.

Rafe scattering kisses on her neck.

The boat sinking.

Rafe untying her bikini top.

Her face being grabbed violently.

His skin pressed against hers.

His threatening words.

Him lacing his fingers with hers.

Rafes angered look.

Lila opened her eyes quickly, carful not to make that mistake again.

Lila skipped out on going with the Pogues this morning to test out the drone. She needed to pack and she wasn't ready to face her moms, knowing they'd be on her the second she arrived at their new Figure Eight house. But she did anyway because Lila couldn't find a reason to hide anymore, running from her problems wasn't getting her anywhere. The blonde made her way back to the Cameron's house, praying to god that Rafe wouldn't be home, basically already hearing his loud footsteps following after her any second.