54| LILA GRIFFIN SMILED

"Lila!" Kie called as she watched her come up from under the water

"Kie, get the boat!" Lila coughed, swallowing water when she jumped down. Her arms wrapped around JJ, flipping him over so his head wasn't facing down into the water, "JJ, hey, JJ."

He was limb, breathing, but lacked movement and was unconscious. Lila, as is, wasn't that well of a swimmer and trying to hold JJ up was making it harder, "Cmon, JJ, wake up, man."

JJ wouldn't move, his head bleeding and it was scaring the shit out of her. The large gash on her ankle filled the water with blood, another thing that scared her. If she used her head, she would have realized that jumping into the water was sure to attract sharks. But using her head was something she rarely did, especially not now.

"JJ, please." Lila begged, trying to keep his head up and patting his chest in hopes of the water leaving his lungs. Though she couldn't hear her, Lila called for Kiara, "Kie! Hurry!"

"JJ, cmon, wake up, stay with me." the blonde repeated again, kicking her legs violently in hopes of staying up, body burning from doing so as she began to give up slowly, "It's okay, it's okay, i'm sorry."

"Lila!" it was John B to yell in fear. Kie and Sarah in the life boat as they came toward the pair.

"No, no, no, JJ!" John B yelled in a panic.

"John B, please, help me!" she called, crying, "My ankle was cut, it's gonna attract sharks."

"Get her up, get her up." a girl Lila hadn't recognized called, on the back of the boat with Pope.

"Get JJ, cmon." Lila said, trying to lift him as Pope and John B yanked him up. Sarah and the other girl reached, pulling Lila up as she winced, the gash on her ankle loosing blood quickly.

The engine gave out, Sarah's eyes widening, "John B."

"Is that Rafe?" Lila spoke, looking at the edge of the boat and seeing the Cameron boy with a gun, aiming it their way. Lilas heart dropped as she stared over.

"He's pointing at us. Hurry!" Pope panicked.

"We gotta go." Kie called.

"I'm trying!" John B called in annoyance their way. Lila stared, almost waiting for Rafe to shoot at them, just once at least.