23|BESIDES...ACAB.

A Chapter| Chapter Twenty-Three

"How the hell does this even happen?" Lila asked after the trio told Lila about John B taking off to Wards after finding out Ward killed his dad

"My question exactly." JJ spoke as the two held onto the side of the boat for balance.

"What now? We just go up to the front door and ask 'Hey, have you seen John B'?" JJ spoke up as they stopped the boat quickly.

"Look, he lives at Tannyhill now. It's plausible." Kie spoke as she looked back at the three.

"Well so do I, it would be a lot easier if I just go up there and look. I've got a key." Lila said as she held up the key to the Cameron's house around her neck.

"It's pretty late." Pope said as with a knowing look, "Besides, wouldn't that be suspicious for you just to roam the house when Rafes not there?"

"Look, i've never seen John B like that. We should honestly be going to the cops." Kie said as Lila gave her a insane look.

"Are you a idiot? The cops will arrest him and put him away for life with the background he has. Rich people like Ward Cameron don't sit in jail, guys like John B from the cut do." Lila spoke with a huff as Kie looked at her, "Besides... ACAB."

"And say what, Kie? We're worried about our friend because he's on a rampage because Ward killed Big John? Like, they're not gonna believe it!" JJ took Lilas side, not coming to a shock to any of them as Pope grabbed the binoculars.

"Hey, I see Ward." Pope said as the three looked over.

"Doesn't look dead to me. Let's go home." Pope said as he huffed and gave the binoculars to Kie.

"Do you see Rafe?" Lila asked, not hearing anything from him since the pill thing yesterday.

"Rafe?" Kie asked with a odd look.

"Yeah, we were suppose to meet up last night to watch ghost documentaries... he never showed." Lila said with a frown as she looked around the property for any sign of her boyfriend.

"Obviously Mr.Cameron is fine and even if John B was here, he isn't now, okay?" Pope asked annoyed, clearly just wanting to go home.

"Plus, I have the biggest, most important moment of my life in six hours." Pope added in as Kie scoffed and looked at him in disbelief.

"Yeah, well our friend is in trouble." Kie snapped at him.

"I'm in trouble! Guys, I haven't been home in three days. My dad's probably putting my shit on the street by now." Pope said as he looked down, not wanting to meet Kie's eye.