40| I'M GONNA BE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

"Yo, get your ass in this right now

"Yo, get your ass in this right now." JJ spoke as he pulled up in an ambulance, stopping infront of Hayward's house as Lila walked out, "Want me to get out and be a lil gentleman? Open that door and kiss your hand?"

Lila ignored him as she circled the ambulance, jumping into the front seat. She looked over at him with a eyebrow raise, a almost death stare rested on her face.

"So- I- I talk first?" JJ asked as Lila only huffed, "Yup, okay. So, i'm real sorry for how I was to you. I was outta line and stressing out and I took that out on you way too much. I'm sorry, pretty lady."

JJ reached over to place a hand on her face, getting it slapped away, "No? Better apology? Alright. So, i'm an ass and you're not. I want you to help me out because you're my favorite person. How's that one?"

Lila narrowed her eyes, "Thank you for trying to protect me."

JJ gave a half grin and a shrug, "I do kinda protect you, don't I?"

"JJ." Lila gave a look, "Do not yell at me ever again."

"Got it. Yup, got it. You're in charge, ma'am. All you." he nodded and rose his hands in defense.

Lila tried not to smile, "Why are we in an ambulance?"

JJ smiled, "We're breaking John B outta jail when he pretends he's sick."

Lila buckled her seat belt.

"Wanna know what's cool about it?" JJ hummed as he tossed her her video camera, "People have died in here too."

Lila gasped as she dove into the back while he drove off.

"How long do we hang out in here?" Lila called out from the back as she set up the newly bought ghost tracker. JJ ignored her, "JJ? You hear me?"

"Can you get up here a sec?" he asked hesitantly. Lila gave a odd look as she climbed back in the front, sitting down with a eyebrow raise.

"I'm here, my ghost are back there." Lila said as she stared at his serious face, "Whats the matter?"