47| SUMMONING GHOST IN RAFES ROOM

tw: use of ouiji board, i'll put a * when the moment is over if you wanna skip :)

"Out of all room, we're doing it in here?" John B asked as Lila set the board up on Rafes floor, "This feels personal."

"He locked her in a room." Pope made his point as he sat on the ground with her.

"Yeah, and I almost peed on myself." Lila made her point before pointing to her head, "Also hit my head on the wall in the process of throwing me in his bed."

John B sat down, "Every time you talk I stop and think how I never thought I'd hear these things in my life."

"Yeah, try living with her." Pope commented, "Lila, I do wish you still lived with us."

"I miss dad." she said with a frown, "Especially now."

"I can't believe Shoupe was your sperm doner." John B commented, crossing his legs, "And kinda acted like a creep."

"That's what i'm saying." Lila agreed as she stood up to get the lights, "Light those candles."

"I can't believe we're summoning ghost in Rafe Cameron's room." Pope shook his head as he lit the candles, putting them around them as Lila cut the lights and joined them again.

"You sure you can do this? We aren't gonna end up getting haunted or anything?" John B asked her with a look of suspicion across his face.

"Trust me, John B, I know my stuff." Lila smiled, clearing her throat as she laid her hands on the board, "It's important you don't move. You can't say anything or do any pressure in talking. Let me do the talking."

"Got it." John B nodded as he sat near the two.

"Pope, what would you like me to say? This is your family." Lila said as she caught his eye with a minor nod, "It's up to you but it can't be super wordy."

"Will he know i'm here?" Pope asked, earning a nod, "Ask him for a clue, something small to help us figure out a way to have the cross back in our family."