19| HOLY SHIT WE'RE GONNA BE FUCKING RICH!

A Chapter| Chapter Nineteen

"They did it. Go time." John B whispered to the trio as Lila fixed the purple bandana on her head while JJ pulled the mask over his face.

"Thank you, Sarah and Kie." Lila said as she opened her video camera, clicking play.

"Three, two..." John B began before stopped when JJ was already off.

"JJ, you forgot three." Lila said as she followed close behind him, making sure she had a view of the camera angles.

"Jesus, the mosquitoes are gonna come for us again." Lila said as she reached her hand out to help Pope under the house.

"Did you bring bug spray?" Pope asked as Lila scoffed.

"No, Pope, y'all kidnapped me from a country club where misquotes don't exist." Lila scolded him as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me. Pope look. This is C.H.U.D, full C.H.U.D." JJ grinned widely as he looked at Pope.

"What is he talking about?" John B asked, voice both his and Lilas minds.

"Canibalistic humanoid underground dwellwrs? Have you guys not seen that film?" JJ asked as he looked at the two, Lila zooming in on his face.

"Hopefully we don't get copywrited for that one, totally worth it, you look like a kid in a candy store." Lila grinned as JJ gave her a smile back.

"No." John B shook his head to JJ's question while Pope agreed.

"It's actually a good film. It's about like cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, that like-" JJ rambled on as John B gave him a annoyed expression.

"Shut up! Shut up!" the dark haired boy said as Lila smacked his arm.

"Don't tell JJ to shut up, you asswhip." she stood up for her friend as John B gave her a look of disbelief with a roll of his eyes.

"All right. How deep do you think this is Pope?" John B questioned as he looked toward Pope, the four all standing by the well.

"I don't know." Pope said with a sigh as John B looked to Lila.

"Lila?" he asked, hoping she'd know the answer. Raising her hand she pulled a dime from her pocket, the one she used to throw at Rafe until he bought her a drink, and dropped it into the well, counting the seconds.