35| I'LL PULL YOU OUT WHEN YOU SINK

"Guys, I've read this thing like a thousand times

"Guys, I've read this thing like a thousand times. It makes no sense." Kie spoke up as they headed down the Magnolia road, "I mean, the Limbreys own, like, half of Charleston. What do the Kook kings of Charleston know about a murder on Kildare Island?"

"Rich people do crazy shit, Kie. Usually ends with murder. We are living proof that it's true." Lila pointed out as she hung her head out the window, "Charleston is really nice though."

"Why you specifically? That's the other creepy thing." JJ pointed out, hinting at Pope, "Hey, ghost girl. You have any leads?"

Lila leaned back in the truck and looked his way, "Popes ancestors ghost put the idea in her head and now she wants Pope?"

"Woah, that's a huge stretch." Kie said with a odd look, "Could you focus?"

"I am focusing. This is real, alright? Listen to me." Lila explained as she threw her arm out, "I was contacting a ghost in the woods he died in and the first thing he wanted me to do was get his granddaughter and her boyfriend. This shit it real."

"What he want to tell them?" JJ asked with a creeped look on his face.

"Nothing, just wanted them to know he was there. They loved me after that too. Loved me so much that they both gave me the best head ever." Lila said as Pope shook his head in disbelief, "Though I had poison oak all over me the next day. Don't recommend loosing it in the middle of the woods."

"You lost your virginity in the middle of the woods with your ghost's granddaughter and her boyfriend?" Kie asked in disbelief as she looked at Lila.

"And got poison oak." the blonde added.

"I kinda dig it." JJ nodded his head.

"Oh yeah, past night of my life." Lila agreed.

"I can not deal." Pope shook his head at the sound of the pairs voices, stopping as the hood of the truck began to smoke and it came to a slow glide.

"Oh, come on." Pope said in disbelief.

"Pull over. That's a lot of smoke, even for your dads truck." Kie said as it suddenly started fogging up the whole truck.