45| TELLING THE POGUES

Rafes words of dropping Lila off at the bone fire didn't fall through when he didn't show up back home in time

Rafes words of dropping Lila off at the bone fire didn't fall through when he didn't show up back home in time. Lila headed off on her own, in a good distance of walking to clear her head before. That being said, when she did arrive she hadn't expected the amount of people to be there. Apart of her likes it, another wasn't into it.

"Yo, you're not dead?" Kie laughed as she saw her, walking over, "What's up?"

"Hey." Lila said, accepting her hug, "Sorry for being so MIA."

"Nah, it's fine. We were just worried." Kie said, clearly a little tipsy, "I heard your moms are back."

"And own the Cameron house but I don't wanna talk about all that right now." Lila said as she took Kies drink and downed it, "Right now I just wanna get drunk and pray I don't fall in a fire."

"Fine by me." Kie laughed as Lila gave a minor whoop into the air, gaining the attention of a certain blonde a few feet away. Lila headed over, accepting the red solo cup from, what look like, a Kook. She hummed, giving her a grin as she turned and looked for any sight of one of her friends.

"Did you finally hop off of Rafes dick long enough?" the familiar tone made her smirk, look over and see JJ walking her way, "Don't let me interrupt or anything if you're still going at it."

"JJ." Lila stated as she tilted her head at him, a grin across her lips, "It's been twenty four hours. Did you miss me?"

"Nope. Just thought you were smarter then this." he spoke, grabbing his own drink from next to her. Lilas smile fell as she turned her head right again, a faint red tint of embarrassment across her lips, "But I was wrong, wasn't I?"

Lila turned her head to meet his eye, a minor shake of her head, "It's not what you're thinking."

"It's not?" the blonde boy hummed, switching their drinks to hold hers and she to have his, "You smell like him."

Lila blinked as JJ walked past her, bumping her shoulder. Lila huffed as she turned, going to follow before her name being thrown in the air caught her attention.