4| YOU HAVE TO PEE ON ME

A Chapter | Chapter two

"And we were right outside like this

"And we were right outside like this. And all we hear is just 'Bam!' 'Bam!' 'Bam!'. Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside! All right, and i'm looking at him, like-. Wait, first off, look at this shit." JJ went on a rant as he paced around the porch, shaking his head as white specks fell onto the porch.

"That's dandruff, disgusting." Kie explained with a shrug and squinted face. Lila grabbed JJs neck to pull his head down as she picked at the white, rubbing it between her fingers before letting him go.

"Definitely not dandruff, Kie, definitely not." Lila shook her head as Kie gave her a disgusted look.

"That's paint. At that point, I was just, like... i'm waiting for death." JJ spoke dramatically, waving his arms around. Lila yanked on his arm to get his attention, offering him the cup of kool aid as he quickly downed it.

"Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?" Pope spoke up, stopping JJ from going on more, knowing he easily would.

"Yeah." JJ said out of breath as he handed the cup back to Lila while patting her head.

"Did you get a good description of them?" Pope asked again, rubbing his thumb on his nose.

"Yeah, anything's helpful." Kie added in with a nod.

"Anything we can bring to the police report." Pope nodded along side Kie as he looked between JJ and John B.

"Burley." JJ answered as Lila sighed and fell back in the chair.

"Burley ?" Pope asked him in disbelief.

"Yeah, you know, like-" JJ began before Kie cut him off quickly.

"That's not very helpful." she said annoyed while John B looked at Lila as the blonde simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dads garage." JJ went on as Lila looked his way.

"There's a category of garage dudes?" Lila asked as she looked up at her blonde friend. Lila and JJ had gotten closer, that was a easy one. Truth was she was close with all four of the pogues, feeling like apart of a group. She knew they didn't judge her for who she was, welcoming with open arms. She hadn't experienced that back in the village she came from. It's why she got so attached so quickly. She loved that about them, it made her start to dread the end of summer already.

"Yeah, Yeah, kinda. I mean, you guys know, he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." JJ explained as he looked from Lila to the other four.

"Yeah, we know." Kie sighed as she shut her eyes for a moment.

"What kinda drugs?" Lila asked curiously.

"Lila." Pope scolded her with a crazy look as her hands went up in surrender.