Introduction

Have you ever read a book and loved it so much you wished you could do it over and change a few parts to make it your own? Well, that's how I felt when I read a book called 'Ride or Die'. Loved the characters, hated the ending and wanted to add so much more to it. So I worked hard, delved into my imagination and created this twisted suspense filled novel packed with steamy romance.
This book is the result of a girl with an imagination who wanted to tell a great story in her own way. I hope you enjoy it.

Note: even if you've never read Ride Or Die and have no clue about the plot, if you love fast-paced romance and street racing and bad boys with good hearts, you'll love this book anyway. No prior knowledge of this book is needed. 😊

Ps. 🚩 Rebel Heart is adapted from pixelberry's Ride or Die.

 🚩 Rebel Heart is adapted from pixelberry's Ride or Die

No part of this book may be published, reproduced or copied without permission of the author

This book is available on Wattpad, Inkitt and Webnovel.

🎧Soundtracks are included.
📖This story is complete, and uploaded fully edited.
Final publishing date : 06 Sept, 2021.

Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback!

Notes : this book is written in the third person. Also it is set in the year 2019.

Ps. Really sorry that the chapter sizes are a little uneven, some are too short some are too long. This was my first attempt at full book which I began in February 2020. I've been practice writing for years and this was my first achievement, a little amateurish though it is. My technique has improved since then, if I do say so myself, and the next installment of this series will be better. Thanks for your patience!

Love, M J Kristo