Chapter 58

"Hello?" A familiar--unwelcome--Illyrian male voice asks from the front door, "Anyone home?"

"I am going to murder him." I whisper to Az who looks like he wants to murder him also. He looks to me and smiles softly for a moment before disappearing within his shadows. I let out a groan as I use my powers to change into clothes.

"Velaris!" Cassian continues to bang on the front door and I open it with a death glare. "There she is! How do you like your gift? I told Az it was a horrible looking place."

"I love it." I say angrily, and Cass narrows his eyes at me as he walks in.

"I knew you would not like it," Cassian looks around and stops at the hole in the wall, "How does this even happen? Why would someone buy a house with a huge hole in the wall?"

I keep myself from saying that hole was not there last night but I keep my mouth shut as Cass continues to look around, mumbling to himself about what he is going to fix and what color he wants to paint walls.

"I'm sorry, was this your gift or mine?" I cross my arms.

"What happened to sharing is caring, V?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"I have never once said that in my life," I make a face at him, "Never."

"Oh well, you act like all of us won't be here all the time." Cassian makes a disgusted face--again--as he turns around to look at everything, "Once we fix this place up of course. Have you seen Az?"

"No," I say quickly, "He left very early last night."

"He probably had a date with some ladies," Cassian grins as he nods his head in approval.

"Ew." I respond.

"Do you really believe Azriel does not get with females? He gets more females than me!" Cassian throws his hands in the air, "And that's a lot. Do you know almost every night for two months straight he slept with a different female each night--sometimes multiple per night--at the same time."

"Please stop speaking." I say as I stare wide eyed at him.

"You know this one time--" Cassian is cut off by the door creaking open and Azriel walking back in.

"Perfect time, Az!" I say sarcastically, "Cassian was just talking about all the females you sleep with."

"I was just telling her about that one time you--"

"Cass," Azriel cuts Cassian off with a nervous laugh and shaking his head, "I am sure Velaris would not like to hear about this."

"Oh no, Cassian please do continue!" I exclaim, Az narrows his eyes at me as Cassian continues speaking.

"One time I dared Azriel that he could not take two girls to bed in the same night, and guess how many he got?" Cass asks me with a broad smile on his face.

"How many?" I give him a fake smile back.

"Five!" Cass says excitedly.

"Five?" I ask with my eyebrows raised.

"Five." Az sighs.

"One time I had an orgy with ten fae." I say--adding fuel to the fire.

"Ten?" Azriel asks in shock.

"Ten?" Cassian smiles even more, "Ten males?"

"Oh no, I would never want to be around that many males at the same time. There were females there too of course."

"Great." Azriel mumbles.

"That is amazing." Cassian looks to me in awe, and I tilt my head back as I erupt into laughter.